“Excellent Pizza Choice!”

Ranked #41 of 705 Restaurants in Lincoln
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed February 29, 2016 via mobile

We were recently invited by our friends to join them at The Isles Pub & Pizza in Lincoln. This place is incredible and their food is most delicious! I ordered the hamburger pizza & my wife had the Mexican pizza. WOW!! SO DELICIOUS.

We met the owner "Dave" during our visit and he is a genuine and caring nice man who wants you to have the best dining experience at this venue! Great job Dave - we will be back with more family & friends!

Thank you kindly for reading my review - McClintock853.

Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

This place is a dive bar with the best pizza! We got the cream cheese pepperoni pizza and it was amazing! The flavor is great throughout the pizza and the creaminess the cream cheese adds is heaven! Highly recommend this place for pizza! Service was ok, they are always so busy that you do end up waiting.

Reviewed February 3, 2016

this has to be some of the best pizza you can get in the Lincoln area. .they have a new lunch served next door

Reviewed January 30, 2016 via mobile

Very good service, pizza was awesome, filling, beautiful decor. Will be visiting again and again and again

Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

I consider myself something of a pizza connoisseur and the leaning tower pizza here is just about as good as it gets. This isn't fine dining, but the atmosphere is that of a small town bar which is right up my alley. The pizzas aren't little Caesars cheap, but they are well worth it. Top 3 pizza in Lincoln for sure!

1  Thank Jugiese

Been to Isles Pub & Pizza? Share your experiences!