All reviews room was clean front desk complimentary wifi after hours on the road small fridge and microwave check in was a breeze nice hotel the hotel staff west side king room the breakfast area pet fee continental breakfast stayed here for one night up to date water pressure gas station
Reviewed December 28, 2015

We've stayed at this hotel several times over the years and it fits our family perfectly. Clean rooms with 2 very comfortable Queen beds, free breakfast and easy access from the interstate. Free Wifi.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
AnantEnterprises, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2015

It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest! We are happy to provide you with that perfect fit and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

My mom, daughter, and myself were driving back to Denver from Chicago and decided to stop at our "half way" point in Lincoln. This was one of the closer holiday inns from the highway. I am an IHG rewards member so it was easy to book a room. This hotel is a little older compared to some of the other holiday inns I have stayed at. Still nice though. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. There was construction happening outside of the hotel so the morning was very noisy which made it hard to sleep. There are a lot of trucking companies around that particular area so you do hear the trucks passing by. The breakfast was ok. I know all of the expresses serve the same thing, but this one wasn't as good as other expresses. We did enjoy our night and I would stop here again the next we make it half way! Other than the noise this hotel was a good place to stop and sleep for the night.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
holiday1420, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing your review. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to have you visit us again soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2015

I traveled from Colorado to Lincoln Nebraska after my son's wedding. I needed to drop people off at the Denver airport at 1:00 am to catch early morning flights. I wanted to rent a hotel in and hour or two outside of the Denver airport, I was told I would not find one for many hundreds of miles.. NO joke! seven hundred miles later, I landed in Lincoln Nebraska at the Holiday Inn Express! I was very pleased with cleanliness of this hotel and how it was run. I hit the sack immediately 3:30 in the afternoon. I awoke at 7:00 pm and walked to a local restaurant and had dinner. We had a great time at that location. Had a wonderful stay and rested that evening. The following morning I went down for the Continental breakfast to be greeted by a wonderful women by the name of Delia Garcia who was managing this breakfast better than I had ever experienced before staying at a hotel. I pulled her aside to tell her so. Everything was fresh, served warm and with great detail. It was the best Continental breakfast I have ever seen in my travels. I felt refreshed and satisfied with my stay at this hotel. One person can make such an impression, and Delia was certainly doing her job well. I made a personal point of talking with the managers about my stay and her efforts to do a great job, with the breakfast that I certainly look forward to.. but most of all, the breakfast left a lasting impression on me, It was that good!! Thank you Delia, and the staff at Holiday Inn!! You all are running a great hotel! Best I've ever stayed at!! take a bow!

Room Tip: just stay here..
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words. We do have an exceptional staff and are pleased that you appreciated their efforts and had a restful stay. Please do stop and see us as travels bring you our way.

Reviewed November 22, 2015 via mobile

(The weekend before Thanksgiving) Again, I travel a lot for work. This past weekend my coworker and I stayed here for 3 nights/4 days. It was everything we needed. Great breakfast (snack on weekdays), laundry room, indoor pool & jacuzzi, location to airport, clean rooms, etc. I recommend this place for everyone. Kids, teens, adults, and elderly. The staff here is awesome, too.. Unfortunately, there was no hot chocolate for the cold weather, but everything else was perfect!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
holiday1420, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Holiday Inn Express Lincoln Airport has an exceptional staff that takes great pride in providing a grand experience for our guest. We are thrilled you enjoyed and hope to have you return for another visit.

Reviewed November 18, 2015

Very easy to get on and off the Interstate. There are some decent options for food in the area. It's a nice option as well if you are going to Concordia University in Seward for anything and want a hotel with a few more amenities. My stay here was fine but it would have been a challenge to be there during the day since there is construction going on right behind the hotel and the constant beeping and roaring of construction equipment would have been annoying. They don't start too early or continue too late but they are certainly working all day! I was staying here when there was a girls volleyball tournament in the area. The kids were okay but the adults could have been more attentive and less about SHHHH!!!!! and letting doors bang.

Room Tip: If you see construction behind the hotel, request a room facing the front.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
holiday1420, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lincoln Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. All feedback is greatly appreciated. We have shared your comments with the appropriate staff and hope to have you stay with us again.