All reviews bath suite social hour small kitchen washers and dryers kitchen area long stay separate bedroom long term morning breakfast breakfast staff bagels extended stay sofa bed rooms are spacious staff was very friendly very nice stay evening reception
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Very nice facility and so clean. The bed was awesome and we had a great nights sleep. We did not have breakfast as there family plans scheduled but it looked awesome. The coffee was wonderful. I look forward to staying again.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed June 15, 2018

We stayed at this hotel on June 6th, 2018, it was the perfect place for us to stay during our road trip. The staff is wonderful. The suite was wonderful.....clean, spacious, modern, and the bed was very comfortable. It was easy to get to, in a quiet area that was near to freeway access, but far enough away that we were not interrupted by freeway noise. The evening Happy Hour was nice, it was grilled hamburgers, and salad was available. Beer and wine as well. Breakfast was even better! I will stay at this hotel again in the future. When you book, ask if the evening Happy Hour is going to occur during your stay, it may not happen 7 days a week.

Room Tip: I always ask for a high floor, away from the elevators.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear Guest -
Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your experience with us at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much! Our Evening Social takes place very Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and is a great way to get to meet our fantastic staff and your fellow guests.
We certainly hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Upon checking in, I was tired and had a long day. I told the staff member that I could not wait to get in bed and lay down. When I got to my room, the key didn't work and I heard noticeable hammering. I went to get another key and the lady said they were working on the roof and it would last another hour plus. With my Platinum Elite status, I had hoped I could switch rooms but the Day Manager said "it would be difficult and would prefer not to". Not, "I'm sorry but we have no other rooms" which would have been acceptable. So later, I went down to workout and the fitness center was dirty and very hot. Apparently the AC wasn't working and they just had a fan running. Why doors and windows hadn't been open to circulate air, I don't know. After my workout, I asked if I could check out late the next day since I have a later flight. The answer this time was that they were fully booked and it (again) would be difficult - So No. NOW I am crabby. So I go to my room and check the Hotels website and it shows they have 6 rooms still available.

This is my first review of this kind, but in my opinion and in honor of the college world series, three strikes and they are out!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Anthony G
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Dear Anthony -
Firstly, I want to thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with us. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority and feedback from our guests is an important tool that helps us achieve our goals.
Secondly, I am extremely disappointed in the performance reported by you regarding our staff. What you described is unacceptable and falls short of the standards that we strive for.
I would very much like to speak with you in further detail so I can bring this information to our staff to ensure this doesn't happen again and to remedy the situation if possible. Feel free to contact the hotel and speak with me. I would be glad to hear from you.
Kindest Regards
Laya M
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed April 28, 2018

I arrived for Easter weekend to spend time with my student. Had a case of the shingles. The staff, from the front desk, to housekeeping, to those in charge of breakfast and social time were supportive, professional, empathetic and kind.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

This was a very pleasant stay thanks to Laya. She went above and beyond, and has a great attitude. Thanks again. The gym was better than most, and breakfast is top notch. I will stay here again whenever I am in Lincoln, NE.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank BRIAN H
Laya M, Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Dear Brian -
Thank you so much for your generous review of your experience at Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80. It was my pleasure to be of service and we all look forward to your return.