“Good Food, Service and VERY Relaxing Atmosphere”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #30 of 729 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 12, 2018

I came in for lunch solo and my first impression of this restaurant was very positive because the atmosphere was such a nice change from most restaurants that all seem to have TV's blaring (annoying) sports games. Instead, there were rotating fans and beautiful fish tanks. It was very refreshing and relaxing. I ordered a salad (that came with the most delicious home made croissant), unfortunately I was avoiding carbs but I couldn't pass that up at all. For the entree, I ordered the salmon and that was also very good. I had a few problems with the sides because it seemed that the description of food here does not always jive with what you actually get. For instance, I ordered the broccoli cheddar casserole only to find out it really is a broccoli and rice casserole. All in all, I had an enjoyable lunch and the server was very patient and attentive, trying her best to find a side that I could eat.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

We live close to this restaurant and it severs nice food. It is easy to get to and comfortable for large groups. We enjoy it every time we go.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

What a great way to finish the business side of the trip. Staff were friendly from the time we walked in the door.
Menu was awesome.
Food exquisite and tasty.
I will be back for another go next trip.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

We were a group of 9 at early evening and many tables available were told it would be a 30 minute wait. The hostess told us what table would be and when the guests there showed no indication of leaving, nothing was done about pulling 2 tables together which I could see could have happened. (Ran a restaurant for many years). After an hour and 20 minutes. I called competition and they cleared and had a table ready for us by the time we drove there. So sorry we suggested this restaurant to our out of town guests.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Visiting family in Lincoln and soo glad we found this restaurant! We've been here a couple of times and not disappointed with the food. Now the waitress we had today was horrible!! She just never came to get our order, never came back or close to our area!! Very strange, food came out fast, once we got to order!