“Perfect Pizza Lunch”

Lazzari's Pizza
Ranked #228 of 703 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 4, 2015

I regularly go to Lazzari's for lunch. A unique pizza in Lincoln and one of my favorites. I always have a slice of Spicy Chicken and the Randy Ross. Thin crust pizza the way I love it. Very unique and delicious pizza.

Reviewed March 1, 2015

I go there once a week for lunch. The best pizza is the Spicy Chicken my wife always orders the Southeast Special, a little too fancy for me!!!!

This place isn't fancy, but it is so worth it. The guys at Lazzari's know my voice and my order when I call it in. They have the best ranch dressing in town. This place is well known as the place to go after the bars close, but I prefer it for lunch.

If you don't get there until noon, you will wait a little while. This place gets packed at lunch, but they push out a ton of pizza.

Reviewed December 16, 2014

We tried the Honeycutt Hawaiian Pizza , the Randy Boss pizza and chicken pesto. All were very good. I would recommend this place to my friends. It is in downtown Lincoln, so finding a parking spot close by can be challenging. But you will find that inconvenience worth it once you get your food.

Reviewed December 10, 2014 via mobile

The lunch special is a good deal for two slices and a soda. You can get anything on the slices they are made to order.

They have a reward program for locals that is buy 10 lunches get one free. We eat here a lot so it works out well.

Pizza is fresh and comes out hot. The sauce is mild and the crust is thin and crunchy.

If you sit and enjoy a soda after you eat they bus the table for you.

Good place to have lunch in Lincoln!!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Of course the Spicy Chicken is everyone's favorite but don't miss out on the Randy Rogers. Great pizza made by local people.

Been to Lazzari's Pizza? Share your experiences!