“This is an AWESOME Local Restaurant”
Review of Valentino's

Valentino's
Ranked #222 of 677 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Valentino's originated in Lincoln, NE and offers amazing Italian food!! This is definitely a must visit restaurant.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We enjoy the buffet and I love the Italian food like pizza and pasta. The only down fall is some of the food sits around too long. The milk machine is always empty but overall I enjoy the restaurant as it is a Lincoln tradition.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Love eating at Valentinos whenever I am in Nebraska. It reminds me of college and tastes delicious. I also like the dessert pizza!

1  Thank CaribbeanFan79
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Every time we visit Lincoln, Nebraska, we always get us some Valentino's! Both at the restaurant and the game. We have never been disappointed and wish we had one here in the Northwest!

Reviewed 17 September 2016

The food is not a good value because the quality of the food is average and the price for the food is higher than it should be. Even though Valentino's is known for pasta and pizza, I think the best dish on the buffet was the chicken. I liked the salad bar too but everything else seemed greasy and processed. I most likely will not eat here again, but I want to say the servers do a great job at this location!

Been to Valentino's? Share your experiences!