“Great Pizza, great price”
Review of Toppers Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Toppers Pizza
Ranked #252 of 705 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed June 3, 2017

I was walking from my hotel looking for interesting new places to eat dinner and came across Toppers on P street. I like to sample different regional fare as I travel for business and thought I would pick up a pizza to take back to my room.

The service was fast and the pizza was very good. I ordered a pepperoni/jalapeno medium pizza and was impressed with the quality and quantity of the toppings. The crust was also much better in my opinion than the national chain pizzerias. I preferred it to Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa Johns, or Little Caesars. There was the option for $2 more than I paid to go up to unlimited toppings.

I think the value was good and the overall quality of the Pizza was great.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

I cannot comment on the location of Toppers Pizza as we called and had pizza delivered to our hotel. Toppers was suggested by someone on the staff at Embassy Suites. I believe the restaurant is located down the block from the hotel. The web site shows a large variety of custom made pizza options. We choose a simple pepperoni and beef. Breadsticks came with our order, likewise we chose the basic. The food was good. It was nothing out of the ordinary but good quality. The pizza and breadsticks also come with choice of dipping sauces. The delivery service was exceptional. The driver was at our hotel with hot pizza before expected time. If in the area and needed pizza delivered, I would use Toppers again.

Reviewed December 16, 2016

The pizza was Fantastic! The delivery driver was very professional. Ordered the 'meaty-topper' pizza it was very good. Highly recommend Topper's!

1  Thank dgbeach2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Not the best spot for pizza in town but it's kind of hard to mess up pizza. We went here recently with family. Good beer at least.

1  Thank CaribbeanFan79
Reviewed August 28, 2016

Toppers takes pride in the fact that they will give you as many different toppings as you wish without an extra charge. Like all good deals that can be a good or a bad thing. In our particular case, it was a bad thing because we were so hungry, we put so many toppings on the pizza, it didn't taste like a pizza. We think if we had added less toppings, it would have been better. Don't follow in our footsteps.

Been to Toppers Pizza? Share your experiences!