“Great fun for the kids”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Great time for small kids on all the rides and games. The food is not very good so we usually don't eat there.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Family of 4 with two boys, 2 & 5. We go to Chuck E Cheese 2-3 times a year. We are picky, excuse me I am picky, like mean picky. This restaurant has gotten better each time! They changed their pizza, it is pretty good! Thier salad bar was fresh too! I was able to print out a coupon from thier web site, used 3 coupons! Got a real deal! Not the most updated place, but still clean & the kids LOVE it! I was MOST impressed by the staff, each of our visits. They go above & beyond to make sure the kids have fun! The ticket counter lady even rounded up our tickets from 168 to 200 so my son could get a better prize, then she gave me a small prize & both kids Candy!! I would recommend d this to anyone! Go, have fun! Be a KID! Plus, I almost forgot, I could actually sit & relax with my husband because the front doors are blocked, you can't get out without matching hand stamps! Awesome!

1  Thank Ashlee D
Reviewed July 1, 2015

Stopped by for lunch. We did not have a lot of time so we just had lunch and walked around. We did not play any games. Pizza and salad bar are separate. Pizza was average. Service was ok. Probably will only return if we have young kids with us.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

This place reminds me of how it used to be back in the 90s. The food is bland and terrible. I have been to one in Missouri. Me and my kids would just go for the food at the one in Missouri. They had great hot wings and pizza. They need a major overhaul on the food. Adults do eat here also so make it taste good. If my kids were little again I would never go here.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

this place is more for Kids, but I did have, OK grilled cheese there. the services is good. I do not know if they are still in town.