“Best Pizza New Atmosphere”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Valentinos Pizza Lincoln
Ranked #297 of 705 Restaurants in Lincoln
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

The new building is very nice, quite different from the Valentinos from the past ! Fortunately the pizza was just as good as we remembered from our college days.! No one can their hamburger pizza!

Reviewed August 9, 2015 via mobile

Friends were staying with me recently who used to live in Lincoln several years ago. They wanted Valentinos so we picked up a couple for take out. It had been a couple years since my last Valentinos meal. I was blown away by the pizzas we bought. I didn't remember them being so incredible. They were massive in size and loaded with toppings. I will definitely not wait another two years before ordering again!

Reviewed July 5, 2015 via mobile

We went to the new Valentino's across the street from the old location at 33rd and Holdredge for lunch today. The service was achingly slow. Actually it was slower than slow. It took forever for someone to acknowledge our table of five after we were seated. It was at least 15 minutes before our beverage order was taken. My grandson said he should time how long it took them to come take out order and he counted the minutes on my phone's stopwatch. This helped to make it a game rather than getting cranky since they were quite hungry when we arrived. While the food was typical Valentino's fair and the kids enjoyed it, it was certainly not worth the 45 minutes it took to receive it. I'm hoping this was an anomaly. It is been years since i've been to Valentino's and today's visit was very much a disappointment and I don't intend to go back at least to the Holdredge location

Reviewed May 27, 2015

Not the best pizza I've ever had, but not bad at all! And they'll deliver to your hotel. Lincoln is a tough place to find a good meal, but Valentino's is really, well, okay.

Reviewed December 14, 2014

wonderful buffet the best in town.!!!!!!,,big selection for family and friends. great for kids.
Party of all Kinds.famliy