“Really Great Pizza and Chicken”
Review of Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #145 of 677 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Description: Home of the Pizza Lover's Pizza, The Country's Best Chicken, and our famous Cactus Bread, Pizza Ranch prides itself on legendary service and quality food. Our unique "Buffet Your Way" means you can request any pizza you want and we'll not only make it for you, we'll personally deliver the first slice to you.
Reviewed 20 August 2015

My son and I went to Pizza Ranch on Tuesday (kids eat free) and I couldn't get over how good it was! They offer to make any kind of pizza for you that isn't on the buffet. My fav is the chicken-bacon-ranch - which they then bring to your table and give you as much as you think you can eat. Their pizza is always fresh and good. Great salad bar. Awesome chicken and all that goes with it. Love going here with the grandkids as it always has something they like. The price and quality beat all other local pizza buffets by a long shot! Only down side is soup wasn't tasty and wish they offered more than dessert pizza and ice cream for sweet items - but honestly - who has room for that! Try it if you haven't - really excellent!!

Reviewed 12 April 2015

I ate here as carryout and enjoyed the pizza. I would recommend this pizza as being slightly better than the traditional pizza places, however I would not call it gourmet or artisan or anything. If I was to choose between Pizza Ranch or Pizza Hut, I would definitely go with Pizza Ranch.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

They have a really good pizza buffet, when you arrive they ask which type of pizza you want and hen bring it to your table so that you can get the first slices. The salad bar with soup is also good.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

I had never been to a Pizza Ranch before and when I went I did not have high expectations for buffet pizza and I was pleasantly suprised ! I really enjoyed the pizza here ! The best part is when you walk in you can pre-order any pizza you want (any toppings, thin or reg crust). About 10 mins later they bring out the pizza and you take however many slices you want and the rest goes on the buffet. We started with a small salad and when we were done the pizza arrived. There was about 8-10 different pizzas to choose from on the buffet and selections were good. I almost always stay away from buffet chicken due to bad past experiences and based off the recommendation of one of the servers I gave it a try. Hands down the best fried (broasted) chicken I have ever had ! Definitely do not leave without trying the chicken.
I met the owner, not only did he seem to be a nice young man, but I was very impressed when i saw him clearing tables, cleaning and stocking the buffet. He had pride in his restaurant and it showed.
There were lots of kids there (having fun), its a pizza buffet and I did not expect anything less. None of them being terrible, just being kids. And the restaurant is amazingly clean for all those kids.
I thought the veterans discount was a nice touch and they have a night for community groups were the local kids sports teams or school clubs clear tables for a portion of the bill. Nice touch also.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was our first time at any Pizza Ranch, and we were very impressed! The food was plentiful on the buffet, and if you didn't find the pizza you wanted, you could ask for any pizza and they would make it for you and bring the first slice right to your table. Pizza was very good, probably some of the best buffet pizza anywhere. The crust was not too thin and had just enough crisp.

But, the real story is the fried chicken. Crispy skin and juicy meat. You would be hard pressed to beat this chicken, let alone on a buffet.

This place was VERY busy, and that is good for food turnover, and that's what you want at a buffet. Even though they were busy, we still got in with a party of 8 with no wait at all.

Friendly staff, great pizza, even better chicken. We will definitely be back.

3  Thank Jamison D

Been to Pizza Ranch? Share your experiences!