All reviews stayed here hi expresses front desk comfortable room the hotel is clean would definitely stay here again great breakfast staff was friendly beds walmart grandkids pet mattress midnight microwave
Reviewed August 17, 2017

I have found most HI Expresses to be very reliable over the last few years. This place was no exception. Friendly staff, quick check in, comfortable room, everything in working condition, clean breakfast area and reasonable rates.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 7, 2017

I've been an IHG Rewards Club member for many years. Prior to my recent retirement I spent roughly 150 nights per year in hotels all across the country. This was the ninth night of a five week road trip and hotel number eight of sixteen different hotels we stayed in. The TV reception is a big problem. When it is not grainy, it had horizontal lines on the screen on a vast majority of the channels which makes it very difficult to watch and enjoy. The telephone and floor lamp were unplugged. There was no "Do Not Disturb" sign for us to put on the door. We had to "make" our own sign. There was absolutely NO internet connection in the room. When we first tried 45 minutes passed and no internet. I went to talk with the lady at the counter, who called someone else, but the problem was not solve either. I called a telephone number they put on the room desk for us to call if there is any problems with the internet (877) 254-4571, and Terry, the lady who answered the telephone said they don't have anything to do with the Holiday Inn. My wife was so upset that she decided to go to talk with the lady at the counter again. When she got to the counter to talk with her, she was not there, she was doing other tasks (cleaning the bathroom, folding towels, etc.). After a few minutes, she showed up. The only reason we did not leave the hotel was because it was late and we were tired. The lady at the counter said she will call when the computer problem was solved. She never called . Then in the morning we went to the business center to print the reservation and the printer didn't work. They tried to help, but they didn't make it work either. Had to use other computer and the mouse was not working properly, difficult to write or do anything. Breakfast nothing out of the extraordinary, just regular. I will never go back to this place again.

Room Tip: Don't Stay Here
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff F
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln South, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Hi Jeff F,

Thanks for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Lincoln South for your lodging needs, we're glad to have hosted an IHG Rewards Club member.

Although it's nice to see your satisfactory rating on Sleep Quality, it's disconcerting to learn that the overall room upkeep and service level provided fell below your expectations. On behalf of the team, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by the TV reception, WiFi connection, and the condition of your room. Additionally, I regret that our staff's assistance and business center let you down. The situations you described is certainly not the impression we'd like to leave any of our guests. Be assured that this will be shared with the management to help monitor and improve the services we offer.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review. Despite what transpired, I hope we get to welcome you back for a chance to make your next overnights better than the last.

Kind Regards,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here based on a recommendation by a family member. the king beds were nice but the evening happy hour snacks were disappointing and the entire eating area was very small. Morning breakfast was typical. This hotel is a ways away from the center of town.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing for its quality if service it provided during our stay. Special thanks for Matt

Rooms are well designed and spacious

Breakfast is just awesome

Location is perfect as it is near to resturants and a shopping center. Enough parking available

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

This hotel needs some serious updates. The indoor pool is closed for repair. After quite a bit of complaining they did move me to a different room that was a little better. The first tub had a lot of mild, the second tub had a little mold. The mattresses really need replaced. IHG really needs to set up and start looking at the quality of some of their hotels, it's really a hit or miss crap shoot. I'm checking out and moving to a different hotel tomorrow.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lincoln South, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Hi Barbara H,

Thanks for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Lincoln South for your lodging needs, we're glad to have hosted your stay.

Although it's nice to know that you were accommodated to a better room, it's disconcerting to learn that our overall upkeep and cleanliness fell bellow your expectations. On behalf of the team, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience these, the bedding condition, and closed indoor pool caused. Your feedback is important and rest assured, shared with management to help pinpoint and address areas that need attention.

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and I hope we get to welcome you back for a chance to make your next stay better than the last.

Kind Regards,