“Great Pizza”

Boss' Pizza and Chicken
Ranked #286 of 689 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed June 20, 2016

The pizza and wings were great. Was delivered fast and hot to are hotel. Loved the sauce on the pizza. Price was bit higher than others but much better than national chains in the area for sure.

Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

Ordered from them over Easter Weekend. Delicious!!! Fast delivery and decent prices!! Great variety of food! I liked that they had a kids menu for our little ones!

Reviewed November 12, 2015 via mobile

Delivery Cole slaw had fizz wanted to send me more slaw No Thanks, paid cash when we opened wrong order, sorry if you paid credit card I could help you. Never again

Reviewed October 4, 2015 via mobile

Good pizza served up here and delivered local. Open late and my experience was fast and friendly. Has a large meaty pizza and I loved it-

Reviewed June 7, 2015

I ate here for lunch on a Sunday. While reviewing the menu, my group of 3 felt that the food prices were high compared to other pizza restaurants, so we decided to get the best deal available which was the advertised special that included a large pizza and 8 pieces of chicken for $28.99. We each added a small drink and the total with tax came to $37 - - ouch. $37 for lunch where you order at a counter and then get your own paper plates, plasticware, and drinks. While we thought the pizza and chicken was really good, we will most likely not be eating here again unless we find a really good coupon deal.

1  Thank NebraskaTravelnut