“Lunch with friends ”

Piedmont Bistro by Venue
Reserve with OpenTable
Piedmont Bistro by Venue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 729 Restaurants in Lincoln
Description: With amazing people, astonishing local food, and outstanding service, the Piedmont Bistro by Venue is the neighborhood favorite you can trust and love. Serving everything from breakfast and brunch to lunch and dinner, step inside our welcoming dining room or join us in our full service bar for a genuine neighborhood experience.
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

This was my firsT Visit. It’s a nicely furnished space. My friends and I enjoyed a great lunch. The food was fresh and well prepared. There was a nice selection of choices.
I had a bison burger with homemade potato chips. Both were excellent. Everyone had a great meal. We split a piece of banana cream pie and a chocolate torte cake. The pie was good but the cake was fabulous. It was about 15 layers of cake and chocolate cream plus a dark chocolate glaze. I will be back on a return visit.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank GlendaP674

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner for my wife’s birthday and we both loved our meals! We had the Gouda/Spinach dip served with chips and bread and it was great! The pork chop might have been the best one I’ve ever had! My wife spoke highly of her steak too! Will return soon! We love their sister restaurant The Venue as well!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018

Ate lunch al fresco here. I had a reuben sandwich, made with beets instead of corned beef. It was delicious. And the vegetable side was excellent as well. My companion had the salmon sandwich which was also very good.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Delicious, good service and interesting menu. The Gouda spinach dip appetizer with the homemade potato chips was excellent.

1  Thank WillaK339
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

It was a very nice meal and comfortable outdoor patio for nice conversation with friends! The food was both visually appealing and very tasty.