All reviews room was clean a great nights sleep waffles would stay here again king room staff was very friendly the breakfast area airport pillows furniture sink
Reviewed July 26, 2017

This hotel was everything we expected for the price we paid. The location was convenient to I-80, the beds were comfortable, and the hotel was quiet. We were greeted by one of the owners who was working at the desk. Along with being friendly,he provided several helpful tips on food delivery options. A basic breakfast was included with the stay. My only complaint was that the pool water was a little warm for my taste.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

I was in Lincoln on business and had a reservation on Friday, June 23. I arrived at the hotel at 6:30 pm. Matt, the desk clerk said - yes, they had my reservation but there was a problem with the room -- the air conditioning was not working and I had booked the last room. I asked why he hadn't called me earlier in the day to let me know so I could find another room somewhere else. He response was -- oh I thought we would have a cancellation so everything would work out. I went next door to the Fairfield (they were super nice) and even though they didn't have any rooms, he helped me find a place to stay. So be warned-- Do Not book the last room at this hotel!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2017

I found this place to be very clean and roomy. The bed was excellent and I slept so well it was a chore to get up and go. The breakfast was standard and good. Wi fi was good. I would stay here again anytime. I understand that this place is under new management so previous negatives have probably been addressed.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 11, 2017

Dear Guest
I personally want to thank you for completing our online survey, we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you soon in near future.

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is near the airport and easy to drive too! It is near other more expensive hotels. It was very reasonably priced. We rented three rooms. They put us in the same hallway and were very accommodating. The rooms were exceptionally clean and quiet, even though our room was next door to the breakfast area! I would definitely stay here again, and would like to recognize the front desk person Clarice Weiler for going above and beyond with a couple of difficult customers! I was very refreshing to observe!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank rankinro
Reviewed April 11, 2017

We selected Comfort Inn due to its location to the airport and value. Check in was quick and easy. We had a king room, it was clean and had a microwave and fridge. Asked for a 330am wake call. It came at 230am.... Overnight front desk clerk was nice, made fresh coffee and offered breakfast items early. Good value for overnight stay.

Date of stay: April 2017