US$109
US$89
Official Site
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$120
US$99
Staybridge.com
US$88
ComfortSuites
Comfort Suites University(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$71
Hotels.com
Horizon Inn Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
US$55
All reviewsa great nights sleeproom was cleanwafflesstaff was very friendlyfront desk personthe breakfast areawould stay here againairportpillowsfurniturefridgeelevator
Reviewed December 18, 2017

Ater staying at the Fairfield Inn, next door, prior to flying out of Lincoln, and having a great experience, I had to stay at this Comfort Inn upon my return. I was given the 1 room next to the breakfast area (though hotel not full), which of course rendered noise including dog barking early in the morning. The key-card display was broken. The lamp outlets didn't work. The room was scary shabby. The coffee maker was missing a part, so it was useless. Worst part - the shower head was literally hanging by a piece of dental floss, which of course broke so I could only intermittently spray myself (vs. actually shower), since there was nothing to hang the head on. When I reported these things to the clerk on duty, he said "Oh". When I asked to be compensated, he smirked like I was being unreasonable. 2 positives - he did give me a 30% discount. I believe that the sheets were clean.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Staff was friendly and helpful. This is a very tired hotel and we were assigned a handicapped room and the shower was gross. I understand it's difficult to clean but I wore flip flops to shower. I would NOT recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2017

We usually like Comfort Inns for the great beds and clean rooms. We found both to be good, but the halls need some paint and the furniture in the rooms need a good cleaning. The front desk woman seemed more interested in taking smoking breaks than staffing the desk. The breakfast is also not as good as the other locations we have enjoyed. This Comfort Inn is not as good as we hoped it would be.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2017

This hotel was everything we expected for the price we paid. The location was convenient to I-80, the beds were comfortable, and the hotel was quiet. We were greeted by one of the owners who was working at the desk. Along with being friendly,he provided several helpful tips on food delivery options. A basic breakfast was included with the stay. My only complaint was that the pool water was a little warm for my taste.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

I was in Lincoln on business and had a reservation on Friday, June 23. I arrived at the hotel at 6:30 pm. Matt, the desk clerk said - yes, they had my reservation but there was a problem with the room -- the air conditioning was not working and I had booked the last room. I asked why he hadn't called me earlier in the day to let me know so I could find another room somewhere else. He response was -- oh I thought we would have a cancellation so everything would work out. I went next door to the Fairfield (they were super nice) and even though they didn't have any rooms, he helped me find a place to stay. So be warned-- Do Not book the last room at this hotel!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business