“Great value!”

Comfort Suites University
Ranked #19 of 61 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed 8 January 2012

My family spent a night here in a suite that we booked on Priceline; the room was large, clean, and comfortable, and the location couldn't be beat. Friendly staff and a pretty standard breakfast for a hotel of this caliber... I'd absolutely stay here again when traveling through.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Diana P, Manager at Comfort Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Our rooms are bigger than the average hotel room. If you need space to spread out, we are definitely the right choice for you. We look forward to your next visit to Lincoln!

Reviewed 4 January 2012

I have stayed at many of the Choice Hotels around the country and this one is great. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, the pool was warm, and the breakfast was pretty good too.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Diana P, Manager at Comfort Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Thank you so much for the review! We will see you next time you are in Lincoln.

Reviewed 21 November 2011

I checked into this location and stayed 5 days. Since I travel 6 months out of the year, I can say with total confidence, this is one of the best stays I have ever had. Every interaction I had with any member of the staff was warm, friendly, and professional. They met my every need with a sense of urgency. Smiling face abounded. I was made to feel I was the only guest they had, when the hotel was fully booked. This is the place I will return, if I find myself anywhere close to Lincoln, NE.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind words. We love seeing our return guests as well! They tell us we are their home away from home. Look for us to have brand new beds in the next few months as well. We consider our returning guests as family, and look forward to seeing part of the family back again soon!

Reviewed 14 November 2011

We had a long drive and stopped here for a day off to rest and run some errands. The location of the hotel is great. It was near places to eat and shop. They had a hotel shuttle that took me to some places a little further away that wasn't walking distance. Their driver Sonny was very helpful. The hotel rooms were nice and comfy. They kept their hotel clean and the staff was friendly. They really cared that we had a nice stay. I am keeping them in my rolodex so that I stop there again since I travel all over the world and need a great place to stay, have fun, and take care of business while traveling.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for the nice comments! We do provide a very convenient location off on I-80 next shopping and numerous excellent nearby restaurants.

Reviewed 6 November 2011

Extremely clean, spacious,and quiet with very friendly service. Well appointed room, furniture in good shape. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was generous and not served in a microwavable packet. And the BEST CUP OF COFFEE I have had outside on Starbucks travelling through 9 states! (Go for the bold blend.) Across the street from a big Walmart, convenient for stocking the big fridge. It was an easy half hour from CUNE, which I was visiting so I did not mind the commute. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Nienna
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Another trip to the dirt track sprint car races. And another stay at Comfort. Great staff, great beds and furnishings, great breakfast and was a great meeting place for many of the racers, crews, media. Closest nice motel to the track in Eagle. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Closest nice hotel to Eagle Raceway.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2011

We had stayed at a few Choice Hotels in Lincoln. We liked this one. It is all suites but that means a bedroom and sitting area but it was nice. It showed a little bit of age. The breakfast looked better than expected but we did not eat due to other plans. The pool area looked OK.. Although they did not have a gym on site, you can use the Snap Fitness which was a little walk away. Considering most hotel gyms are not that great, this was probably a good thing.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family