All reviews road trip stop waffles front desk bran muffins cranberry apple burger king future travels the breakfast area stopping point bacon or sausage fruit loops fairfield inn excellent room kids enjoyed the pool double queen the usual fare room was clean
Reviewed April 3, 2015 via mobile

Nice property, clean, comfy bed, and decent breakfast options.

Located close to some shopping and restaurants I n 27th st.

The property is a little confusing to get to and get out of.

Definitely recommend.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2015

We were very impressed with this hotel. Our room was spacious and clean. The bathroom was also clean, spacious and towels were soft. The shower had good pressure, the shower head was set high which is great for those who are tall. The heater/air conditioner fan was quiet and did not interfere with sleep. We slept well. The room included a refrigerator, microwave, iron, ironing board, hair dryer and 4 cup coffee maker. The TV had a sharp image and could be easily rotated toward the bed or the area with the sofa and chair.

The breakfast area had approximately 10-12 tables and was not crowded. The breakfast included scrambled eggs, sausage links, waffles, yogurt, raisin bran, frosted flakes, fruit loops, oatmeal packets, toast, English muffins, bagels, sweet rolls, bran muffins, orange, cranberry & apple juice, milk, coffee and tea. There was an attendant on site at all times maintaining supplies.

The staff were all professional and efficient. When we checked in, our keys were already keyed and paperwork ready for review and signature. Check-in was FAST! This hotel is well maintained and efficiently managed. This well be where we stay in Lincoln from now on!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mindy and Roger A
Reviewed January 2, 2015

Patrick at the front desk was able to give us a spacious, clean room for a lower rate, beds were heavenly and facilities were very nice, pillows so soft and towels so fuzzy that if I were given a towel for a blanket, I probably wouldn't notice or care :) great job, comfort suites.

• Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank User00000
Reviewed December 3, 2014

This is our second stay with this chain. Super great room/suites! I am very picky and this room was super clean, comfortable and a great location. I advise all travelers to stop and stay at the Comfort Suites in Lincoln NE! A big shout out to the cleaning staff at this particular hotel. They go above and beyond their jobs to make this place clean and comfortable. Towels are soft and fluffy. Room is spacious and the bed is wonderful! The staff are friendly and attentive. Thank you all and we will definitely be back when in that area.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Brenda S
Reviewed November 21, 2014

LOVE this hotel over any of the ones I have stayed at! My friend and I have stayed downtown at some of the pricey hotels and this one is even better than those. Even stayed at the new ones in the Hay Market. The services were top notch, clean - large rooms. The price was great. Not one complaint!! When we checked in, we were greeted by the best hotel staff member ever. We love Shyne!! She was so great!! We plan on staying there again next time. I use to live in Lincoln, so we know the area well. I would stay there even though we spend all our time downtown..... it's worth it!! It was quiet while we slept, close to shopping, and easy for parking. And did I say we LOVE Shyne!! lol Make sure you meet her and say you read about her here!!

Room Tip: Ask about late check out if you are a member, we chose a room for two guests and two beds when we got there. Get there early so you can request this. They will usually accommodate your needs if you ask and they are available.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends