“VERY Busy...”

Got a photo?
Add it.
QDOBA Mexican Eats
Ranked #24 of 87 Restaurants in North Platte
Description: QDOBA Mexican Eats is a Mexican restaurant chain serving up big, bold flavor with customizable Mexican entrées like Burritos (wrapped or bowl), 3-Cheese Nachos, Quesadillas, Taco Salad, Loaded Tortilla Soup ™ and original creations like the chef-inspired Knockout Tacos ™. Come in to experience our famous 3-Cheese Queso, the sauce that started it all, and top it off with hand-mashed guacamole on any entrée at no extra cost. QDOBA encourages you to explore a wide variety of flavors - mix up your usual meal with a different sauce, or try a new entrée. If you don't like something, let us know and we'll remake it, on the house - that's our All-Good Guarantee, so order away! Shake up your morning routine with QDOBA breakfast. Breakfast burritos, queso-filled. What more could you possibly want? But it doesn't stop there. QDOBA Catering offers extensive options for groups as small as 10 and as large as 100 or more.
Reviewed August 26, 2017

It seemed a bit disorganized from the other Qdoba's I have been to. I realize it was lunch time and I was in no rush, so the wait was okay. I think they gave me part of another person's order, from the look on the girls face. I got to my car and back on the road and when I stopped to eat it, sure enough, two tortillas in my bag....hopefully the group behind me got what they ordered.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

Kind of like a Mexican food Subway. You tell them what kind of taco or burrito you want and what ingredients to put in it. Reasonably priced, fresh and tasty food. Eat in or take out. I left my credit card on the counter and the cashier caught me at the door to give it to me. We've eaten at at couple of Qdoba's and hope to again.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

Passing through going on North... my wife and I are familiar with Qdoba restaurants. This one didn't disappoint. The food seemed freshly cooked. We like being able to have burritos or nachos fixed with just the items we really like. The restaurant is handy to the interstate and highway going north and there are hotels in the vicinity. For just around $20 we got a nice Mexican food meal that was hot and tasty in a clean restaurant. It's a nice place to stop.

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

Would definitely eat here again. Delicious food and fast service when traveling cross country. My husband and I ordered the taco salad in a crispy taco shell. It made two meals for me. So delicious and filling.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

I had an early lunch in North Platte a couple weeks back at this Qdoba location. Great service and great food! So many choices. Love Qdoba!