“Delivery Sucks”

Jimmy Johns
Ranked #38 of 87 Restaurants in North Platte
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

They never give you everything you order!!! Ever!!! It’s clearly marked what you ordered but they never get it all to you!

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

It’s a Jimmy John’s, just like all the others. So the sandwiches were good. Our order was correct. However, it was not fast, slowest JJ I’ve been too. So many workers too. They all seemed to want to be anywhere else. And the bathroom didn’t have TP.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Jimmy Johns is our family’s favorite sandwich place and this location always serves us well. We’ve eaten here on many occasion, a few times dine-in but mostly drive-thru, and the service has always been friendly and fast. Of course dine-in is preferred for the free smells. :) I always get the beach club and my husband gets the hunters club. The drive-thru is a bit inconvenient. The best way is to drive behind the strip mall from the west and go all the way around. If you drive behind from the east there isn’t enough room to turn around and you have to back up. Not a huge deal, just a little inconvenient.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Stopping in and getting a quick lunch is easy and delicious. I love the #4 with provolone, light mayo, with the house dressing and oregano. The kettle chips are delicious, but never forget the pickles! A nice dill spear makes the meal. I don't know who sets the thermostat, but I've got near hypothermia in summer in there, and this winter isn't any better. I love the music, but it's so loud, you got to scream as your friends to talk.

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

2nd time in one week. No help. Music blaring. SLOW service. Sandwiches ok. Out of ice tea on a 90° day.