“Great service, drinks and meal! .”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #22 of 88 Restaurants in North Platte
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed June 29, 2018

Great service, drinks and meal! Easy access from my hotel - La Quinta. Had the Parmesan Steak and Shrimp dinner!

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

I don't go to Applebees much. When I travel I choose convient over going out of my way. Pleasantly surprised by my burger. Looks to be fresh meat and Patti formed in kitchen. Cooked to order and on Mondays only $8 with fries. Can't beat that and it was good.

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Tried the app and it was great. Food was all very good , hot , fresh and tasty. I did take out and ate at the hotel Hampton next door where I stayed. They have we tables you can use and we're ok with bringing in food. Made it easier with 2 little ones

Reviewed June 26, 2018

The food was very good. It was very busy on a Friday night so it took a while to get our food. Our server was very helpful.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

We ate here after seeing buffalo bill Cody’s home. It was the usual Applebee’s - server was friendly and good- food was pretty good as well. We love the pretzels and beer cheese dip!