“Fast and delicious ”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #57 of 87 Restaurants in North Platte
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

I've gone to many so it's all over the country but this sonic was so good the texture of the cream and the size of the toppings were perfect I loved it and I would love to stop by again!

Reviewed June 9, 2017

We were in from out of town, had an accident, and ended up at Urgent Care. However, everything checked out and Sonic Ice Cream was the final healing touch that was needed for my daughter. Thanks for the remarkable healing powers of your ice cream!!

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I have gone twice to this Sonic. Both the food and the service were terrible. Extremely slow, whether busy or not. Food was cold both times.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

Food and service was good. I had the the chicken club and hot fudge shake my husband had the the double cheeseburger.

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Pulled in & ordered at 8:11 pm. Third car in drive through-first car gets 3 drinks(was already sitting in line when we ordered)-second car gets a(yes only one) shake-we ordered 2 drinks. Pulled out at 8:22 pm. Oh yeah they had a family of 7 on the patio & 4 cars in stalls. Need more workers per shift apparently. Good thing we hadn't ordered food.