“Decent value for decent food”
Review of King Buffet

King Buffet
Ranked #8 of 88 Restaurants in North Platte
Reviewed October 12, 2018

I wanted Chinese food, something fast, and something good. They met all my needs. I was seated quickly, was asked about and served my drink quickly, and off I went to fill my plate. The food was hot, of good quality, and there was sufficient variety. There was nothing overly remarkable; it's standard buffet stuff. Still it was priced right and it's one of those "Yeah, I'd go there again" places.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

This was a tremendous place to go. The food was freshly prepared and the restaurant was extremely clean. A very wide variety and a very reasonable price. This would definitely be a repeat.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I was greeted at the door by a awesome employee...the food was very fresh and had a lot of options... there were alot of shrimp choices and the one's at the stir fry counter were extra large and also very fresh...if I'm ever in Platt neb I would definitely go back for more great food

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

My friend and his daughter wanted to do Chinese Buffet and this was it. Perfect choice! Delicious well stocked with superb variety and hot kept hot and cold kept cold. Service was fantastic as well. Would return.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018

We had a bad experience at another place and actually walked out before ordering and then found this place.. what a great exchange! The staff was very friendly and the food was great! We were expecting the normal Chinese food buffet and found crab legs on the buffet for the same low price, I think it was all you can eat for $10.95 for everything. They also had a true Mongolian grill, you know the round grill that the cook walks around with cooking sticks stirring your food and he did an awesome job on mine. I highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: June 2018