“Good to bad in a hurry”
Review of Hunan Moon

Hunan Moon
Ranked #59 of 88 Restaurants in North Platte
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 10, 2018

This has been our weekly dinner out and we have seen several changes, The newest change this month after the original owners re-opened Hunan's several months ago as "Royal Wok". Great food and great service like it used to be then they left several weeks ago. Service is starting to suffer but the food is terrible already. I would not recommend eating here until management improves the food and service.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 2, 2018

I had an order of food delivered by Hunan Moon on 01June2018, and the food was good, and it was hot and it arrived within 25 minutes of my order.

Very good, would recommend!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Ordered to go. Asked to make sure there was silverware before I left, got to the hotel and of course not! Rice was burnt and starchy. Princess shrimp and chicken was awful. Flavorless and chicken way over cooked.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 14, 2017

Ordered room service for our hotel, food was so late in coming we thought they forgot us. We ordered two meals and one was definitely not what we ordered. Everything had a sick smelling fishy smell to it. The soup that came with the meal reeked of smelly fish...and the kicker is that they gave us chop sticks...to eat soup with??? Do not eat here. I almost order sushi but so glad I didn't, some of the prices were $9 for one piece..to pricy.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

Nice modern. Clean with good food selection. I am not a big buffet person. But you can order off menu so it ok.

Date of visit: September 2016