“Tempura CC”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff and open tables. Sushi is alright but your only option in town. The green tea tempura cheesecake is the best Japanese dessert I’ve had.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

N Platte is not known for its dining options, but I was lucky to come upon this place in the middle of an uninspiring strip mall downtown. I got takeout because the dining room felt institutional rather than inviting. I did not try the sushi, which gets good reviews on TA, but my chicken with almonds & vegetables was surprisingly tasty. And they happily accommodated an allergy with a substitution. I was torn between an "average" & a "very good" because, tho my entree was satisfying, the eggroll & white rice were average at best; I didn't eat either of them. The miso soup was good tho I suspect it's pre-packaged.

I'd try their food again, something different from a long, diverse menu, when I'm in town again.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

We ate here the night of our anniversary. It wasn't "romantic" but it was quiet so we could talk which we enjoyed. We got 4 sushi rolls and 2 nigiri. They were delicious! The service was a little slow but the lone sushi chef was very busy so it was understandable. They kept our beverages filled and were attentive.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

We ordered several specialty rolls. We are kind of snobs and have eaten across the country. We are here visiting and I was a bit nervous. They did an outstanding job, delicious flavors, attentive staff, generous portions. We are very pleased! They aren't fancy and it's a very relaxed environment. Exceptional rolls

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Sushi was really good and made fresh! Sweet and sour chicken was also great! Kids loved their meals too! However...staff was not welcoming. No greetings and they all had no expression whatsoever. The food made up for it I guess.

Date of visit: August 2018