“OMG!! if you are driving on I-80 this is the place to stop by and eat a little piece of mexico!”
Review of Mi Ranchito

Mi Ranchito
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Ogallala
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Needs to be on your restaurant list. A great local place to eat. Not a chain restaurant. Family owned. Great authentic mexican food. Great service as well.
Reviewed October 16, 2015

its my obligated stop! I cant miss it, once you get there you can feel the Mexican ambience, totally great new location and awesome food and drinks!

Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

This is located just off I-80 close to the Sleepy Sunflower Rv park where we were staying. Fast seating by hostess, and waitress got our drinks right away. Chips and salsa on the house. Salsa comes in a cute small syrup dispenser. It was pleasantly spicy. I had beef taco, chili relleno with rice and beans. Food was average. It was slow coming to table. I was disappointed in the relleno. I am used to a poblano chile with Mexican cheese surrounded by nice fried egg batter. This was a thin egg coating around a canned Ortega chili pepper. Just not inspired. Husband had combo with three different enchiladas. Nothing special. Beans were good, but rice uninspired. Good service, colorful interior, okay food. They need to step it up a notch.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

It was OK, nothing outstanding. The margaritas must have been pretty good because we had 3. Inexpensive, so it kept us in budget.

Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

We're truckers and this restaurant is directly across from the TA in Ogallala. They have a great menu and the food is always good.

The dessert burrito is so good it should be illegal!

Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

You walk in & time disappears. You just have to smile. The decor is so refreshing, so cheerful! And the food was delicious. Prices were very fair.

Been to Mi Ranchito? Share your experiences!