“Don't bother”
Review of Mi Ranchito

Mi Ranchito
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Ogallala
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Needs to be on your restaurant list. A great local place to eat. Not a chain restaurant. Family owned. Great authentic mexican food. Great service as well.
Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

I will make this short and sweet. If you want authentic mexican food keep driving if you want some americanized mexican flavored something well come on in. Hey if sipping margaritas and cold beer with some greezy food is your thing, your at the rite place. If there isn't celantro or lime served with your food... you need to keep on rolling.

Reviewed January 23, 2016 via mobile

I find this hard to believe. The meals we ordered were very mediocre. I had chicken flautas and My husband had carne asada burrito and tacos. The rice was dry, the beans had SHREDDED. More like an upscale Taco Bell.

1  Thank Anita B
Reviewed October 23, 2015 via mobile

If you enjoy good tacos, try Mi Ranchito, they have by far the best tacos. They give you a choice of flour or corn, try the flour, it's great.

Reviewed October 22, 2015

We stayed in a hotel close by and thought we would give it a try glad we did!
Food was excellent and price was in line with what I expected to pay. I would definitely return if my travels bring me this way again

Reviewed October 16, 2015

its my obligated stop! I cant miss it, once you get there you can feel the Mexican ambience, totally great new location and awesome food and drinks!

Been to Mi Ranchito? Share your experiences!