Review Highlights

Pumpkin patch

Reviewed October 17, 2015
D M
Lincoln

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Great place for fall pumpkins, haunted houses, hayrides, huge balloons to bounce on, super slides, fresh air, and good clean outdoor fun. Yummy BBQ, donuts, caramel apples, and more.

One big disappointment: poor crowd management. Too few people taking tickets means long lines for arriving families. Too few people running cash registers left me waiting half an hour to pay for a few pumpkins and gourds.

These are logistical shortcomings that should be addressed for the sake of the increasing crowds visiting the very enjoyable Farm.

Reviewed December 14, 2017

There is something here for every member of the family. My two year old grandsons had a great time along with their parents. The food is wonderful. You have to try the caramel apples, kettle corn ,and the glazed pecans.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

I've always enjoyed going to Roca Berry Farm and my trip to Roca Scary Farm last night was wonderful. The scarers in the crowd made it fun to wait in line, even if I did have to dodge a snake and some clowns. The attractions were excellent too. I'm still looking over my shoulder to make sure nothing is going to jump out at me. Besides the fun activities, the staff there are AMAZING. I went with some friends including one who needed some handicap accessibility. Multiple staff members helped us so that we could participate in every activity and get the full experience with simple adaptations. They were kind and helpful, never appearing put out despite it being very busy. We were beyond impressed by their incredible assistance. Couldn't have been a better experience.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

We tried the bigger Vala's Pumpkin Patch and were not impressed. The kids weren't either. This patch is just right with lots to do and a friendly staff. There are now more food options and more attractions than there were just a couple years ago. They also include a pumpkin with a child admission which was a huge bonus considering the last time we came out, the pumpkins were not included and we spent a small fortune on 5 pumpkins. Overall, this place is great.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Had a family wedding there. The wedding chapel /barn was very nice but the reception barn was outstanding. The caterer was wonderful. Great facility, great venue.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

This pumpkin patch is a great day adventure for families! They continue to grow each and every year, yet you still don't get the overcrowded, crazy feel. Quite a few activities for little kiddos to do, and also things for older elementary age as well. Their website lists all their activities available. The ride out to the pumpkin patch is great. The activities are spread out giving you room, but yet not too far from each other that is gets too overwhelming! At night they have the Scary Farm for older kids and adults. We have never done this, so not sure how great they are. Not sure on the food prices, but they do offer hot dogs, nachos, ice cream, funnel cakes, and caramel apples. We always just pack our own lunch and snacks. Parking is always stress free and close to the gate. Highly recommend adding this place to your fall family fun list!

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

We try to make it to the Roca Pumpkin patch every year. The kids love all the activities that are available- the slides, zip line, pedal go carts, jump pits, corn pit and animals. It is great to top it off with a ride to the pumpkin patch to grab some pumpkins. It's great for smaller children. It has plenty and they are not overwhelmed.

Reviewed December 15, 2015

This is a great time for families of all ages. They have upgraded since the last time I was there and WOW. There are activities for kids of ALL ages and interests. Well worth the price of admission.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed October 17, 2015

Roca Berry Farm has lots to offer from the haunted houses to the duck races and even pedaled go-kart races. They have zombie hunts and scary hay rack rides. Took the day to wander around before picking out the pumpkins we wanted to take home.

1  Thank D M
Reviewed October 25, 2014

Went to do the Zombie hunt, when I bought the tickets I stated I wanted to do the zombie hunt but I got tickets for a ride along ride with no shooting. While waiting in line a staff member checked to see if everyone had the right tickets, we did not. She stated we could go to the ticket office and pay the difference then get back in line. When I got to the ticket office they stated they were out of tickets and were unable to change the tickets from a ride along to tickets which would allow us to shoot. Lady was very rude and uncooperative about the misunderstanding when I bought the tickets. I was unaware there were 2 different types of rides/tickets. I was more than willing to pay the difference and wait in line but they would not change my tickets after another staff member stated we could. We had been waiting for approximately 2 hours in line for tickets and then the zombie hunt. When they were unwilling to change the ticket type I asked for a refund as all we had done was waited in line, initially they were unwilling to refund the ticket prices. Overall the experience was very frustrating and the lady I talked to who seemed to be in charge was very rude, disrespectful and uncooperative. Seemed like potentially a cool place but will not return and would not recommend after my experience.

2  Thank TJ S