Review Highlights

Pumpkin patch

Reviewed October 17, 2015
D M
Lincoln

All reviews pumpkin patch caramel apple scary farm pumpkins haunted fun attractions
Reviewed December 15, 2015

This is a great time for families of all ages. They have upgraded since the last time I was there and WOW. There are activities for kids of ALL ages and interests. Well worth the price of admission.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank John B
Reviewed October 17, 2015

Roca Berry Farm has lots to offer from the haunted houses to the duck races and even pedaled go-kart races. They have zombie hunts and scary hay rack rides. Took the day to wander around before picking out the pumpkins we wanted to take home.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank D M
Reviewed October 25, 2014

Went to do the Zombie hunt, when I bought the tickets I stated I wanted to do the zombie hunt but I got tickets for a ride along ride with no shooting. While waiting in line a staff member checked to see if everyone had the right tickets, we did not. She stated we could go to the ticket office and pay the difference then get back in line. When I got to the ticket office they stated they were out of tickets and were unable to change the tickets from a ride along to tickets which would allow us to shoot. Lady was very rude and uncooperative about the misunderstanding when I bought the tickets. I was unaware there were 2 different types of rides/tickets. I was more than willing to pay the difference and wait in line but they would not change my tickets after another staff member stated we could. We had been waiting for approximately 2 hours in line for tickets and then the zombie hunt. When they were unwilling to change the ticket type I asked for a refund as all we had done was waited in line, initially they were unwilling to refund the ticket prices. Overall the experience was very frustrating and the lady I talked to who seemed to be in charge was very rude, disrespectful and uncooperative. Seemed like potentially a cool place but will not return and would not recommend after my experience.

Date of experience: October 2014
2  Thank TJ S
Reviewed September 21, 2014 via mobile

Rocaberry farm is a good time if you have little ones . Makes for a good sunday funday.They have it decorated nice and you can see they have put the effort in it. They have quite a few places to get food to eat a little pricey but no more so than a carnival. Free games include a jumpy pillow which the kids and adults will love. A balloon person to make animals a hay rack ride to go get your pumpkin (they are extra) bowling, zip lines (little ones) slides and hay bales to jump on . A couple little houses to go thru that won't give your kids night mares. Extra costs are a zombie hunt (with paint balls shooting at targets) the jumpy castle for ages 1 thru 6 and a shooting range and an electric bike. Costs to get in is 9.50 a person so a family of four a hundred dollars goes fast but it's a good long day. They open at 9am till seven. We didn't see what the night adventures were like but was still worth it.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Great place to take the kids. Slides. Jumping pillows will entertain them for long periods of time. Lots of refreshments t drink and eat. I recommend the donuts! :) the petting zoo is fun filled with goats pigs a cow and bunnies. And to too it off the hayrack ride is a blast and they gave each kid a free pumpkin!

Date of experience: October 2013