Sportsman Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Candlelight Inn(Scottsbluff)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 29, 2015

We stayed here for two nights. Room was clean, beds comfortable. The staff was more than helpful and very pleasant. Easy access to sights in the area and to downtown Scottsbluff. Would definitely recommend and would go back.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary Jo T
Reviewed August 30, 2015

We stayed in a newly remodeled room with new paint, carpet and beds. we felt very comfortable and secure. Staff personal were very helpful and could not do enough for us. I would recommend staying at this place to anyone.

Stayed: August 2015
2  Thank Earl E
Reviewed September 5, 2014

After a series of poor value-for-money stays in chain motels (killing off my Motel 6 brand loyalty), I deliberately booked the cheapest motel for the following 2 nights to see how much worse it would be. What I basically got was...... 2 nights of comparable accommodation to the previous one for the same price. The tv worked, the Wi-Fi worked, the hot water and shower worked and the bed was fine. My only moment of concern was when the Hank Williams lonesome whistle blew when the first train went past, but either they didn't run through the night or I was too tired to wake up.

Room Tip: I think I was in 35 (further from the road and railway and didn't have the horror stories in other reviews)
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Phil M
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We booked several rooms for a youth sporting event. All the rooms looked clean at first, but after a few minutes issues started to appear. There was hair on both the towels and sheets in all rooms, the sheets were stained with many different types of bodily fluid discharge which the attendant wrote off as the sheets "were a little worn", one room had a horrible smell, one mattress was split open to show the bed springs and what appeared to be a mouse nest, and little dark bugs were crawling on the pillows and sheets in 2 rooms. Absolutely the worst place I have ever attempted to stay. We demanded and were given a full refund. Do not stay here!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank bbdad_12
JanaDiamond, Owner at Sportsman Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2015

Please note that we are under new ownership and new management. We are endeavoring to make everything as spotless and comfortable as possible.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

My husband came home with bites on his face, head, hands and arms. No offer to refund his stay. Now that I've looked up the place on other sites, there were reports before. Exceptionally poor business practice to ignore a serious problem such as this.

Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank C W

Please note that we are under new ownership and new management; all issues of a buggy nature were resolved a few years ago ;- )