See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 23, 2014

(+)
- lady at the check-in was friendly and explaining when I asked her something
- room was clean, nice
- tv channel selection was good

(-)
- they apperently had a chinch bug flood in the area in the weeks before I got there due to the warm weather. They posted signs on the doors that these bugs are by no means harmful, they are just annoying. The lady explained right away that three weeks ago it was very bad, but now it would be ok. I was suspicious, but it was by far the cheapest hotel in town... So, I took the room anyways and everything seemed fine in the beginning. But, the bugs were there drawn out from some corners because I, of course, had the light on in the room for quite some hours in the evening. So, clearly they were drawn out because they thought it's daylight :-) So, this shows they were really these chinch bugs and not roaches (what I suspected before). When I turned off the light, all was fine. However, overall the bugs kind of bothered me (I killed maybe 10 over these course of 4 hours?).

The hotel def. should be called in advance whether the bugs are still active.

But, overall: the price was cheap in comparison to all other hotels and so I don't want to complain. Let's say I've seen worse....

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo