“Great steak but watch the details”
Review of Dude's

Dude's
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Sidney
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

We expected the best beef the Nebraska panhandle could deliver, and Dude's didn't disappoint on that. Prime rib was pricey, as is the rest of the steak, but it was delicious. Dinner salad was great. Portion size on French Onion soup and the baked potato were smaller than I expected for a steak house, but the flavor was fine. I couldn't use my soup spoon because it had food stuck to it, and at the end of our meal I noticed a dead fly floating on the ice in my water glass. That was a bad note to end a good meal on.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

This is a classic, old school steakhouse. The bar is on the door to the Left and the restaurant is on the Right.

I ordered the large cut of Prime Rib. It was so plentiful that I had to split it with the wife and kids. It wasn't the most tender rib I've ever had, but it was flavorful. The Au Jus and the Mushrooms were exquisite.

Service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

We planned a stop over on our trip thru Sidney. Our hotel told us to visit this steak house, boy were they right. This is the place to have an excellent steak when you're in town. The tenderloin was cooked to perfection, cut it with my fork. Husband had the prime rib and it was way more than expected. Price was okay, servce very good. Bar made our cocktails perfectly.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

This restaurant was highly recommended by our hotel in this small town. There was construction which made it a little difficult to get to, especially after a nine hour day of driving. It is not at all a fancy place, but appeared clean. They played country music, of which I am not a fan, but what should one expect with a name like Dude's. The service was fast and the meal was outstanding. We ordered a filet and it was the best ever. It is a little pricey, but I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

I had the filet mignon which was very good. My spouse had the prime rib sandwich which was good. The desserts (chocolate cake and caramel vanilla crunch cake) were superb! The atmosphere was quaint. Prices were quite high.

Been to Dude's? Share your experiences!