“I should have gotten the sirloin”
Review of Dude's

Dude's
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Sidney
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 20, 2017

I ordered the T-bone, it was very good. My friend got the sirloin and it was amazing. French Onion soup was very good. Service very good. We also order the appetizer platter. Not worth the price.
I would go back again!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I eat here twice a year when I am here for business. It is consistently good. Service is great and the steaks are great. Nice specials. I had the pig wings tonight and they were full of flavor. Nothing fancy just a great meal

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Dudes is an old-school steak house and I'm sure they have many great items on the menu. However, it's the French Dip that keeps me coming back time after time. It's the best in the state and probably one of the best you will have anywhere! Service is also very good and it's a fun enviroment for an old-school place.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Just had breakfast for the first time and it was really good. We have eaten supper many times and I recommend the steaks!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

This is definitely your grandfathers hang out. Old school booths, cheap wine and big steaks. We could smell this place as soon as we go out of the car. Classic steaks served with all the sides. Good solid food, helpful service no frills...the perfect stop on a long road trip.

Been to Dude's? Share your experiences!