All reviews breakfast room potatoes best westerns would stay here again waffles cookies very pleasant stay comfortable beds coffee maker professional staff great room front desk staff great customer service air conditioner long drive las vegas checking in
Reviewed October 8, 2018

This hotel is an older one but well kept. My room was nicely decorated and comfortable. The king size bed was very comfortable. One thing I liked is there was a vanity separate from the bathroom. The hotel does accept pets but there is a deposit for any damage but it is not refundable. There was no designated area to walk our dogs. I found an area the people had used for their dogs. I doubt if anyone had cleaned up after their dog or dogs. There was feces all over. I think that the hotel should have monitored the area and clean up as needed.

Date of stay: August 2018
BWFIS, General Manager at Best Western Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

We thank you for your business and your feedback regarding your stay with us. We take all our feedback, whether good, bad or indifferent very seriously, so that we can provide you and our future guests with a higher service.

We appreciate your kind words for our property. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

We were helping our son and his wife move from the Northwest to California. This was a nice mid-way point. We did check in rather late but also warned the front desk staff. The young man was very helpful during check-in. That was the best thing about our stay. We were so tired that we flopped on the beds and fell asleep. But, in the midst of our sleep, I realized that the air conditioning was not cooling, rather heating and the room was extremely hot. With my flashlight in hand, I looked to make sure the settings were correct and they were. I was not going to wake up the other three but come to find out, later, they were not sleeping either. We all got up around 8:30 am. Imagine my surprise to discover that the basket of guest sized shampoo, soap, etc, only had two conditioner bottles in it. That's it! The lid was off of the toilet and on the floor because the toilet was not flushing correctly and needed a new chain. AND there was no shower curtain. I was all ready for my shower so we could all get to breakfast on time so I took one without the curtain and was very careful. When we notified the front desk staff it took a long time for the shower curtain arrive--closer to checkout. Whoever was the housekeeping supervisor did not check the room. Surely the air conditioner didn't break the night we arrived and there was some warning. I just found that our room was not up to Best Western standards at all. I do not complain that often about hotels but this experience was terrible plus it was my birthday.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank WindyRuth
BWFIS, General Manager at Best Western Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Dear Windy Ruth,

Thank you for completing the recent feedback regarding your stay. On behalf of our entire staff we would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Our team thrives to be the leader of superior customer care to each and everyone of our guests. As you can understand, we take all of the feedback given by our guests, whether it is good or bad, as a learning opportunity to prevent any rare undesirable guest experience. Regarding the A/C not working, I wish you would had contacted our customer friendly front desk (available 24x7 by dailing 0) to remedy the situation immediately. We would had been happy to rectify your experience by replacing the A/C unit or alternatively moving you to a different room.

We hope you will give us another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Respectfully,

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Bed was comfortable - breakfast was so-so, gravy was not hot and not stirred - had clumps - eggs ok - about same as Super 8 breakfast.
Room had a strong cleaning solution odor like they were trying to cover up a smoking room - not very pleasant.
Not sure if I would stay here again - not feeling the value for the price I paid.

Date of stay: September 2018

We thank you for your business and your feedback regarding your stay with us. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Had to attend a funeral and was pressed for time. Reserved my room with BW even though it wasnt the cheapest, but past experiences with them made my decision for me. The rooms are very clean and the service was exceptional.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

James,

We thank you for your repeat business and for the amazing Five Star review. We are sorry for your loss, our condolences to you all.

We appreciate your confidence in our delivery of the finest hospitality at our award winning hotel. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

We came to Fallon for the Cantalope Festival and stayed here. We found the staff to be extremely helpful and friendly. Our room was clean and pleasantly decorated. Definitely would come back and stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Susan,

We thank you for your business and for the wonderful Five Star review.

We appreciate your kind words for our property and for our amazing team members, as we continue to lead in the delivery of superior customer care at our award winning hotel.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon.