All reviews outdoor pool pancake machine front desk clean rooms top floor hot tub business center car broke down several choices best hotel in town small casino cinnamon rolls another guest i highly recommend this hotel fresh fruit hot breakfast ample parking
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

This isn't our first stay. We came back because of the high level service, cleanliness, and location. Want to give a big shout out to Ezra, the General Manager. We came back to the hotel around 11 pm and the elevator had broken down (no thanks to the hundreds of 5-7 year olds there for a football tournament). My husband is in a wheelchair and we were on the 2nd floor. Ezra immediately offered to carry the chair up and another guest helped him up. The cinnamon rolls at breakfast were awesome by the way. We definitely will be back again. We have been at other hotels in Fallon, but Holiday Inn is the best

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Another great Holiday Inn Express. Indoor and outdoor pools, weight room and very nice room with every convenience. Great place to stop after a long drive from Oregon. Fallon isn't on my list of places to return to, but if I did, I'd make sure to stay at this location.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2018

We were pleasantly surprised by our stay here. After a long days drive from L.A. it was the perfect stopping spot on our way home to the Boise Area. The motel was easy to find and I was glad it was set back from the main highway a bit. There was plenty of parking available. Our request for a quiet room on the top floor was met.The front desk person was very friendly and prepared for us.

Our room was in great shape, clean and in order. We appreciated the size of the room. The large TV, nice sized refrigerator and air conditioner operated flawlessly. The bed was comfortable with decent pillows and coverings. The tub was nice sized and the showerhead worked well.

We did not have the chance to use the recreation facilities but everything looked in great shape and it was nice to see both an indoor and outdoor pool with a large deck. Other guests were obviously enjoying using the pool areas.

Probably the only downside to our stay was that the breakfast was so-so compared to other HI-Expresses we have stayed at. The variety was good but the eggs were luke warm and quantity of the hot food quantity seemed to be highly controlled. While I appreciate them trying not to waste food, the lack of quantity in the trays seemed to make things seem less appealing. There were plenty of people eating so there should have been more food in the hot trays. The other food offerings were plentiful and good quality. We were looking forward to their great cinnamon rolls and were disappointed to find they had changed how they are made/served now as compared to past stays at HI-Express. They were okay but just not what we were expecting.

Overall, even with the average breakfast, this was a great place to stay. We will stay here again in the future if traveling through the area.

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lampshade55
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Stayed at Holiday Inn Express Fallon in June for a business trip. Room was spacious enough and the front desk even called me shortly after check in to ensure that the room fitted my needs. Staff were quite friendly and there is ample parking spaces. About my only criticism was the lack of breakfast choices on each day of my stay. The food was the same and by the third day; it got boring. The pancake machine only worked on the last day of my stay, which was disappointing considering that it tasted fresh.

I did not get to enjoy the other amenities as much as I wanted to. The hotel has both an indoor and outdoor pool. For the indoor pool, I was expecting it to be heated; however, it was bone cold. With night temperatures in the low 60s, and the door to the outside opened; I don't think I would last that long in the bone cold water and would make a quick jump to the hot tub.

Restaurants are plentiful in the area, and there is a Safeway nearby. Despite its proximity, it's rather tricky to get to by car. There are a number of casinos in the area, and are generally used by the locals.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Fallon in this July and were happy with it. The hotel was nice, and we were surprised that it had both indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs. The room was average, nothing special but definitely not bad! The hotel was located a bit off the street in an odd area town, but it was fine. I’d say it was probably the nicest hotel in Fallon. I’d recommend it when passing through!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family