All reviews yogurt passing trains indoor pool an overnight stay coffee table free wifi stayed one night place to stay would definitely stay here again king suite spacious room excellent stay we've stayed flat screen tv coffee maker fernie reno
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Just 30 minutes east of Reno, a very clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced hotel. We loved the beds and cozy comforters. The staff people were friendly, competent and very helpful. A great start to our road trip! Recommend highly.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2018

This hotel was a very comfortable and clean king suite. I would definitely stay here again if we are passing through. I especially enjoyed the very comfortable mattress and mattress cover (Simmons Beautyrest with an extra-fluffy cover). The check-in person was nice, and the breakfast was just fine with some eggs available. The hotel is next to a train track, which I happen to like, but some might not. I only wish the windows had been cleaner so I could have enjoyed the view of passing trains a bit more.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2018

Having family in Fernley, we know that hotels and motels are limited in this area; and only one of them is worthy of even 4 stars. Comfort Suites is the ONLY place that to stay, when you visit Fernley.

I am handicapped, and I was blown away by the side and convenience of our 'huge room'. We had 2 queen sizes beds that were very comfortable. The room was very clean and included a love seat, club chair, coffee table, desk, chest of drawers and large TV, microwave, refrigerator and coffee makers. The entry area has a massive space for storage and hanging clothes. The bathroom is equipped with handrails at the toilet and on the tub and shower enclosure with a separate vanity and more than enough room to maneuver a walker or wheelchair.

My husband used the free WiFi and had no problems, once the staff showed him how to connect to the online service.

Yes, the breakfast is far above the typical continental breakfast at most hotels and motels. My husband loved having a full breakfast, including hot waffles, eggs and much more. As for me, I had muffins and hot tea.

The best thing about the hotel is the wonderful staff who are there to serve their guests. They seemed determined to give the best care and keep the cleanliness and quality at the highest level. The rates are extremely reasonable for the quality of the rooms and other amenities.

I am including some photos of our handicapped room, for anyone who likes to see what they are getting.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Misty L, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fernley, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Dear Susan C,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased to know you're happy and satisfied with our accommodation.

Misty Lenning
(775) 980-6514

Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Good quiet location except for the occasional train passing by but it was fine. Bed was comfortable and everything was clean. Friendly staff with the night associate helping us where to go for dinner. Breakfast was the usual fare for a Comfort but everything was good.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night. The room was very clean and comfortable. The hot breakfast was great, loved the ring sausage. They also had healthy options with good protein. Friendly staff. Definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple