“IS PET FRIENDLY”

Genoa Station Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Genoa
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We needed to find a place that we could eat at that was PET friendly and this was the spot. The service was great and we were given a bowel for our dog to drink from. The food was also tasty. I would recommend eating here.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Have a great sandwich and sit on the front porch while people watching in the quaint town of Genoa NV

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We stumbled across this place initially, looking for breakfast on the weekend. We have since gone twice because the food is excellent and the bloody marys are THE BEST, hands down. The first time that we went, it was a Saturday morning and we were literally the only people there the entire time, which was concerning to us, but the food was good and the owners (I believe) were gracious and provided excellent service. We had the corned beef hash and eggs and the chorizo burrito. The corned beef hash was a bit salty but other that that, everything else was excellent.

The second time we went, it was again around breakfast/brunch time. Luckily this time there were other patrons there-because I want them to stay in business! My daughter was enthralled with the "horsies" outside of the window and the owner was very kind to her. This time we got the bloody marys, of course, and the good morning breakfast and cowboy breakfast. The bacon was a little too crisp for my taste, but again, everything else was good.

I will definitely return here again, next time to try lunch and hopefully sit out on the small patio. This is definitely an easy place to get in to as there do not seem to be a lot of patrons. This is no reflection though on the food or staff! I sure hope they stay open for a long time.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I wish there was a category between "Average" and "Very Good"--i.e., "Pretty Good."
Genoa Station is better than Average, but doesn't quite make Very Good. The atmosphere is quaint, the room is charming, and the service is diligent--our server checked on our table for six at least three times. But the food was a little slow in coming, and it didn't realty stand out--hence, "Pretty Good." My breakfast burrito edged into "Very Good," but the pancakes and French toast the others ordered didn't make the cut. $37 for two entrees, drinks, and tip.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We came at a non-busy time so enjoyed good, personalized service & conversation with the owner/chef. Food tasty & nice choices & pretty healthy. Second nite we came back!

Been to Genoa Station Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!