“An Earned Title of #1”
Review of The Great Greek

The Great Greek
Ranked #1 of 36 Quick Bites in Henderson
Cuisines: Greek
Description: We love to bring food and people together to enjoy each other, this is the philosophy of The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill. The Great Greek is dedicated to treating all of our guests like family and providing delicious authentic Mediterranean food. We strive to make our guests feel comfortable while providing them with outstanding service from the moment you enter our restaurant to the moment you leave. We believe our menu has something for everyone, including our ever popular Gyro sandwiches. Dine is at The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill for exceptional, food and service all in a family-friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Your first taste will confirm in your mind why this modest little restaurant has earned the Trip Advisor’s #1 restaurant in Henderson, Nevada. I had the Gyro plate with the traditional Greek salad. The greens were crisp and fresh, the dressing with just the right amount of vinegar. Traditional Klamatra olives and feta cheese finish it off. The Gyro meat was done to perfection with a tangy, fresh taziki sauce. The pita was large and flavorful. It the food doesn’t wow you then the friendliness of the staff will. A great food experience and a fun meal.

Date of visit: October 2018
Nick D, Owner at The Great Greek, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Jimmie, it's awesome that you had such a fun meal with us! We're proud of our Trip Advisor rating, but we're even more proud of receiving reviews like this one. Sounds like you really loved your gyro -- we think they taste better when served with a smile, don't you? I hope to see you back here soon.

Until next time,

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

I had, against my better judgment the Greek rice bowl with the lamb kabab. Well my friend I will have it again!! It was terrific. The lamb was mild and had a wonderful delicious flavor and the tyziki sauce was absolutely exquisite!!!

I ate it so fast I didn’t even. Have time to take pictures, lol

Restaurant was clean and busy. Can’t wait to go again.

Date of visit: October 2018

Glad you enjoyed that rice bowl, Liz. The tzatziki really enhances the lamb's flavor, doesn't it? Can't wait to see you again -- don't forget to snap a picture of your yummy food next time!

Until then,

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I have to hit up this place every time I go to Vegas. Everything on the menu is awesome. i usually get the rice bowl and it’s awesome! When you go, make sure you order the feta fries! No other restaurant even comes close to how amazing they are! I even dream about them!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Nick D, Owner at The Great Greek, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

We're thrilled you're a fan, Jamie! You can always count on us for a great meal. We hope to welcome you back for a rice bowl and feta fries again soon

Take care,

Reviewed October 4, 2018

The restaurant is not set up for large crowds at normal meal times. Be prepared to wait while others order, seated and served before you get your to go order. When you finally do, just expect the order to be wrong. As others have reported, its nerve wracking to deal with , then to get bad service on top is too much to take. The Great Greek just leaves you feeling angry the rest of the day. I wont be back. Avoid.

Date of visit: October 2018

I'm sorry the service hasn't been as efficient as it could have been. We'll work harder in the future to ensure your meal arrives quickly and prepared accurately. I appreciate your feedback, as this helps us make improvements moving forward.

Best wishes,

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Lunch with my daughter. Order at counter. Everything was delicious! Will go back! I had the gyro plate - she had greek salad.

Date of visit: December 2017

We can't wait to have you back! Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed the gyro plate. See you next time.

Best wishes,
Nick, Owner

Been to The Great Greek? Share your experiences!