“Matt!!!!”

Gondola Adventures, Inc. - Lake Las Vegas
“Matt!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

I'll be honest, I bought my cruise with a Groupon way before I even went to Henderson, NV. I had no issues setting up my reservation over the phone or online. On the day of my reservation I got married to my beautiful bride, but couldn't make the reservation on time due to last minute things and traffic. The gondoleer who was supposed to take us out had an early morning and since we couldn't be there until 10pm she called her manager Matt. Matt was very understanding that we were over an hour late. He didn't ask for a tip or any other gratuities. He relished in the fact that we were just married and made our night memorable by serenading us and giving us stimulating conversation. I recommend the cruise for couples either single or married and especially newly married. We'll never forget our cruise. Thanks Matt!

Cary, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A perfect end to the best day of my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2012

First of all we were late to the appointment by one hour....no problem! I called to leave a message regarding our tardiness because the system is automated but my call was returned within 5 minutes. The first associate could not answer all my questions so I received a follow up call. The follow up call happened to be a very exceed expectations type of manager...all of my concerns were addressed! Our original gondolier could not want wait for our late arrival so the manager stepped up to the plate! He sang (very well by the way) and was very accommodating when we arrived. He emphasized his goal was to create memories for us (and he did)! The situation could have been very different because the manager had to leave the comfort of his home to meet us since the previously scheduled gondolier had to leave (because we were late) Instead of giving us mediocre service because of inconvenience, he gave us exceptional service and was pleasant about the entire situation. This place gets 2 thumbs up!! Service was great, the gondolier (manager) was understanding, and a great person to run this type of business. This should be a must-attraction for anyone on every trip to Vegas!

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Marcia F
Bremerton, Washington
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Had a great time, enjoyed every minute!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2011

Our group of six had a great time on our recent gondola adventure. Beautiful area, comfortable ride, terrific tour guide. Thanks to Angel for a memorable evening during our trip to Vegas. Didn't know what to expect, but it was fun from the word go. Enjoyed Angel's singing and information about the sights along the way. We would definitely do it again!!

Visited October 2011