“Amazing”
Review of Circuit Spa - CLOSED

Circuit Spa
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The staff is so nice and makes me feel welcome! I had lots of fun there! Meet a lot of new people! It a great place to go if you need to relax!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stared using their facilities, and my aches and pains were diminished. I took my 12-year-old daughter there who has arthritis and for the first time in months her joints were pain free from the jade bed and flawless roller. Heidi is amazing at utilizing the equipment to rid aches and pains that have been there for years from prior surgeries and injuries.

Bianca P, Owner at Circuit Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for sharing with the travel community about your reduction of pain, and also your daughters. Its always so exciting to be able to help people who are in pain have a sense of relief and rest. It is a special blessing to be able to soothe a child. Thank you for bringing her to our facility, we are so thrilled to contribute to your health and relaxation. You are really a beautiful person, thank you for sharing.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Hidden oasis of calm in Vegas' storm of insanity! Truly unique spa that focuses on the wellbeing and rejuvenation of the whole body and mind - and looking good is a great side effect! They offer services you can't find anywhere else in the Valley and their prices are way better than anything you'll find on or near the Strip even though it's not that far a drive. The staff immediately makes you feel welcome and even the regular clientele are friendly here, so if you're visiting and looking for a spa day - this is the place! You can get an entire pamper package (wraps/detox etc) then get spray tanned / lashes/ hair done all in one place and still have money left over to tip the staff who ran around all day getting you tea and pillows (seriously, they will make you freshly blended tea here, it's amazing).

Bianca P, Owner at Circuit Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

This was such a fun review to read. Im so very grateful and happy that you have had such an amazing experience at our facility. To those that do not know you, you are as beautiful as your words, both inside and out. Thank you for sharing so that those of us that have not had a chance to come to this amazing zen sanctuary can hear about it and experience it for themselves on their travels thru life. The internet is an amazing thing.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

After having my son I was left with horrible stretch marks on my stomach and thighs, I tried every cream I could find and nothing would work on them. I was looking into laser treatment but was told it would take several treatments which were very expensive and it was not a guarantee. I had almost given up when I heard about a procedure at Circuit Spa that could remove all the strech marks in one treatment and there was no down time. I was a little nervous but as soon as I walked in the doors the staff greeted me and made me feel very comfortable. The procedure was fast and didnt hurt at all, afterwards they sat with me and explained how to use the home derma roller kit. That night and the next day I was a little pink and tender but had no pain and was able to go back to work. Its been a week and I look and feel great I have used the vit C syrum with the home derma roller 3 times and I cant even see the strech marks! It is Amazing! I am so thankful for Circuit Spa having this produre and giving me my body back just in time for summer. Thank You.

Bianca P, Owner at Circuit Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the Stretch Mark Removal. This procedure is so worth writing about because it is so easy to have done. It is painless, has no social down time and really is the easiest way to correct the problem. Im so happy that you could come to the spa and enjoy improving yourself in a relaxing, loving environment. For those who are wanting to take a Medical Vacation and improve while enjoying, PRP Procedures are the easiest, fastest way to greatly improve yourself while enjoying a trip out of town, which is exactly what you did. Thank you for sharing your experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I'm a teenager who had acne and the scars to prove it. The facialist at Circuit Spa did a wonderful job removing my scars and clearer skin since. Jessica perfromed the acne facial on my skin using the Dermaroller procedure and it was awesome. The facial didnt hurt at all and i walked out scar free and i love the take home kit! all in all it was a great experience and i love my new skin!

Bianca P, Owner at Circuit Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the Acne Scar Removal Procedure. All I have to say is, see, it didn't hurt! ha ha It was great to have you in the spa and see the changes that your skin has gone thru since your first Acne Decongesting Facial. The derma rolling procedure looks involved but it really is easy, painless and fun to have done. You are big fun, and I enjoy seeing you, as it is especially refreshing to see a young man such as yourself creating good habits and taking care of yourself at such a young age. Thank you for sharing your experience and enjoy that gorgeous new skin!