“Truly Fantastic!”
Review of Circuit Spa - CLOSED

Circuit Spa
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Circuit spa is the perfect place for a personal and caring experience. The staff is incredibly friendly and attentive, they consistently make you feel welcome. The services are beneficial for your body and very affordable. The only way to see how truly fantastic this place is to try it. You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I found circuit spa by great reviews on other sites. My first time in there I met with Amy who gave me great tour and explained all if their services. I have been to other places and Invested money on infrared light treatments and my friend who is in the skin business gave me insight of the cost of treatments. Therefore, hearing the great deals and awesome pricing I signed up. I have numerous back and joint injuries and since I have joined I have been sleeping regularly my skin looks great, but most of all I have kept a steady weight loss. I have enjoyed numerous services from HCG, DERMAROLL, flawless facial, and energy shots. Along with my routine treatments from wraps, jade bed, and detox foot bath I have had a complete healthy lifestyle makeover. Best of all at 38 years old years of skin damage and aging have been reduced making my look 30 again. Thank you - love my CIRCUIT SPA .. A.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Circuit Spa...3 words Tranquil, Enchanting, Fabulous!! Recently relocated from Los Angeles where there are many spas of all types, However, I can truly say CS is a *One Stop Shop for beauty from head to toe* and who doesn't want that these days. I had the Flawless facial, Formastar body wrap, Foot detox & the Vibration plates, truly TOP OF THE LINE EQUIPMENT, and best part was the friendly and courteous staff...Bianca(owner) Brooke Annette and Amy were all GREAT!! Made me feel comfortable, and valued which is a very good thing. Left feeling refreshed, relaxed, and confident that my goals would be reached. Can't wait to go back again!!! :)
Monique B.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The staff is so nice and makes me feel welcome! I had lots of fun there! Meet a lot of new people! It a great place to go if you need to relax!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stared using their facilities, and my aches and pains were diminished. I took my 12-year-old daughter there who has arthritis and for the first time in months her joints were pain free from the jade bed and flawless roller. Heidi is amazing at utilizing the equipment to rid aches and pains that have been there for years from prior surgeries and injuries.

Bianca P, Owner at Circuit Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for sharing with the travel community about your reduction of pain, and also your daughters. Its always so exciting to be able to help people who are in pain have a sense of relief and rest. It is a special blessing to be able to soothe a child. Thank you for bringing her to our facility, we are so thrilled to contribute to your health and relaxation. You are really a beautiful person, thank you for sharing.
Love and Light,