“Thanks to our friends who brought us here.”
Review of Rubio's

Ranked #122 of 702 Restaurants in Henderson
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: The first restaurant was opened in 1983 in San Diego by Ralph Rubio and his father, Ray, who started the fish taco phenomenon that spread across the nation. Today, Rubio’s menu has grown from The Original Fish Taco® to include additional chef-crafted seafood recipes that feature shrimp, wild salmon and ono. In addition to sustainable seafood, Rubio’s offers chargrilled chicken and steak, fresh made guacamole and salsas and sauces that are prepared daily.
Reviewed 3 October 2015

This is obviously fast food with a Mexican flair. If you look at the calorie counts you might flinch slightly. but once you get past that aspect, offerings are wonderful. You surrounding are fast food, but pleasant.

Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

Delicious and fresh. Great menu and friendly service. Menu geared towards fish and chicken but steak is available on certain entrees. Excellent.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

My wife was with me this time, and she liked it. Her first time several years ago didn't impress her. She had a salad then but she didn't it was good.

This time I had a free dinner coupon, so she had the Gourmet Shrimp Tacos, and she liked them a lot. I had 2 Original Fish Tacos, which she took a bite and liked them as well.

I tried to explain, when in Rome, eat the taco since that's what Rubio's is known for.

Definitely going on our regular rotation.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Visited twice during my trip and had great service and really great food!

The manager was into his job no doubt. He watched all customer interaction with staff, observed peaks where he had to jump in and help keep things flowing, knew his regulars by name and took time to say a word or two to many patrons. The place squeaky clean, thank you! And the staff was well trained.

Now for the food. The fish tacos were best I've ever eaten. I had the fish taco special, mom had the original and we were both pleased. I tried both the chipotle orange salad and the balsamic & roasted veggie salad. Both times I choose salmon. They were excellent and so was the fish. (Note the seafood sections are sustainable, extra kudos for being able to accomplish that)

While I hate to use superlatives, I think for a fast food restaurant Rubio' is great, fresh healthy selections served up in a clean, bright atmosphere from well trained staff and local management. What more could you ask for while on the run?

Reviewed 30 June 2015

We come here on days we are shopping in the area. The manager told me I could order blackened and gourmet with any order. When I order blacken mahi, gourmet tacos with Habanero salsa the cashier looks confused. The amazing thing is they never get upset. Well they have discontinued the habanero salsa so they are safe now. Great service with the best fish tacos in the area. We have had the shrimp, the lobster the mahi all fantastic.