Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
$1 crap table

This casino mainly for locals right off Boulder Highway, I've been coming into on and off for many... read more

Reviewed December 21, 2017
tammyBaltimore_Md
Baltimore, Maryland
via mobile
Great place to learn

With it low table minimums Jokers Wild is a great place to learn a new game without breaking the... read more

Reviewed August 16, 2017
Carolyn20142014
Washington DC, District of Columbia

All reviews craps table dollar craps eggs boulder highway pit boss crap table craps player toast friendly dealers minimum bet cheap gambling breakfast special low limit south end of the strip prime rib drink service best deal
Reviewed March 4, 2017

Nice casino. Small for Las Vegas but adequate size with table games, slots, casino bar and restaurant. Lots of play for your money. Staff makes this place #2.

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Small older casino but nice hangout. Only eaten the breakfast special and it's been pretty good and inexpensive too. Everything looks clean and in good shape. They have sports book area, bar, Video games for kids and more. I like the place, it's comfortable.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Good service , good food , prices are right and menu is good . Like breakfast and dinner specials all week long

Reviewed December 31, 2016

We went to Joker's Wild for breakfast on Thursday morning. The Player's Breakfast is now $2.49. You get a lot ... 2 eggs, toast, sausage or bacon and a generous amount of hash browns. The add an orange slice for color. The sausage was very tasty.
I played some dollar craps, which was a blast. Several interesting characters playing. Some people were sitting and others were standing. They have 25 cent chips. It was amusing to see people making $1.25 bets. I'm a boring craps player that bets the pass line and takes the odds. There were plenty of people making all sorts of crazy bets I've never seen before.
My wife went right to the roulette. Roulette is $1 per spin. Monday through Thursday lets the player choose 10 cent chips. It's fun to lay down a Twenty and get stacks of 10 cent chips. That changes on Friday, Saturday & Sunday when the smallest chip is 25 cent, but it's still a dollar per spin. Kevin was our dealer on Thursday. He's a super cool younger guy that treated us well and we never felt hurried to place our bets.
We had so much fun on Thursday that we came back on Friday with our entire group. Craps is a $2 minimum on weekends. I found that some of the regulars were eager to provide detail on the casino policies, even when I didn't ask. Everyone seemed to enjoy seeing some new faces at the tables.
David was the Pit Boss on Thursday. We were surprised to see him as the Roulette dealer on Friday. Super nice guy. My daughter's boyfriend is also named David. We had a lot of fun with that. Anytime you asked David a question the dealer responded as if the question was directed to him. He really seemed to like to have us there. My wife plays a system with Roulette. She bets the center column and doubles her bet when she loses. When she wins she sets the excess winnings aside. It's a version of the Martingale strategy. She was playing with dollar chips and won $43 on Thursday. On Friday she used the same method and won $43 again. David (our dealer) seemed to be rooting for us to win. It felt like he was cheering us on. He coached us on finer points and never seemed annoyed if we made rookie mistakes like reaching for our chips too early or placing a bet before we were permitted to.

2  Thank Wayzata-Mahopac
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

I love this little place. I guess it's due to the locals, the local feel, and the $1 craps Monday - Thursday.
The only reasons I don't give them a perfect score is they close the crap table period for one, but 12:45 a.m.? Every night but NYE? That's ridiculous.
And...last Friday night there was just too much ruckus and confusion at the table. They need to get a better hold of the confusion with payouts for sure!