“Odd but great”

Rainbow Club Casino
Ranked #27 of 737 Restaurants in Henderson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

We’d had this recommended, people in Boulder City travel for their omelettes. Interesting place, proper old school casino but if you can push past the smoke and more mature gamblers to the back and the diner, you’ll not be disappointed. The wait staff were excellent and very accommodating with the best milkshakes ever, but a banana option would’ve made it five star. Apart from waaaaaay too much cheese on the omelettes, it’s a great place to visit.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

There are three little casinos in the area. This one Emerald Isle and The Eldorado. This is the one we liked the least though it was clean the employees were not as friendly as the other two places and the selection of machines seemed more dated than the other two. We did not eat here because by the time we got there the restaurant was closed.

Reviewed January 6, 2018

Although the Rainbow isn't my favorite place to play pennies (I say that because it's very smoky and their selection is a little limited), you have GOT to eat the Rainbow Club cafe! You won't believe their prices! And wait until you see what you get for the money! This is like old time eating and quality food! You can't even make this at home for these prices. Not to mention, they have these cool video images on the wall that give it a neat feel. We usually sit at the counter where coffee is right there (for my hubby's benefit). Who by the way, knows everyone in the place because it's his go-to spot when I am out of town for work. They all know his name and they all know to keep that coffee coming. And they do. With a big old smile on their face! :-) And OMG, do they hustle! No way you can't love it here. (unless the smoke really bothers you)

Reviewed December 21, 2017

My husband and I love this place. We are locals and have become regulars on weekends. Kevin the bartender is great. Always makes sure our glasses are full while we are gambling. There is always a wait. They have great specials every night. Saturday is Prime Rib special $10.99. Angie is our Server and is great. Very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed December 16, 2017

this was our second time visiting, we had been there in May 2017.
at first i was impressed because the decor reminded me of two casinos in Reno. the chairs are very comfortable and the casino well lit and pretty. BUT......the customer service is terrible. No greeting and no offer to join the players club. and worst, not once were we offered a beverage. I must say that the Cromwell is the best by far when it comes to beverage service and the Bally's and Goldcoast the worst.

Been to Rainbow Club Casino? Share your experiences!