“The best meal we had in Vegas”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #41 of 750 Restaurants in Henderson
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This restaurant is located south east of the famous Las Vegas strip. The easiest way to get there is to go east on Tropicana avenue if you are on the strip then south on Eastern avenue. Once you pass St. Rose Parkway keep an eye out for it since it is on the east side. The food is really good and the service is excellent. I live in the neighbourhood for about 4 months out of the year. I'm very familiar with the City of Henderson and the Las Vegas strip. If you want to know about Las Vegas I'm the guy to contact.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had the best meal all week while in Las Vegas at Carrabba’s in Henderson tonight. You can tell that the food is homemade and made with love at this restaurant. The service is also excellent. I would highly recommend the Chicken Bryan dish. One of the best chicken dishes I have ever had! The bruschetta was also the best I have ever had. You must eat here while visiting the Las Vegas area!

Reviewed March 10, 2018

We stopped in here for lunch a couple times on my recent visit to Las Vegas. I had a house salad with a grilled chicken breast. The dressing was house made and very good. The service was excellent. The owner came over to answer questions about ingredients in the food. It was a very relaxed meal.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

We went to a Carrabbas in New Jersey previously and loved it. So we saw this one in Henderson and wanted to go back since they don’t have ANY in the whole state of California where we live. I had the lasagna and chicken parmigiana combo.....loved it. Wife had Parmesan crusted chicken with arugula, and she was overwhelmed with the flavors! Sat in the bar area, and it was OK. It might have been better to sit in the dining room as the locale of the bar area in this restaurant reminded me of a Dennys coffee shop. Anyway, we would definitely go back!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Never had a bad meal there. Eat there about twice a month. Johnny Rocco salad is fantastic. The waiter Cody was on top of everything, was not hovering, just enough attention to keep everyone satisfied.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

For takeout I ordered spaghetti and meatballs and a cup of chicken soup which was quite good. I do love their meatballs! The soup had just the right amount of kick to it with plenty of chicken, pasta and veggies in it. Also ordered a cannoli which consisted of 2 mini ones (for $6.29!!)