“Best house salad”

Balboa Pizza Company
Ranked #104 of 792 Restaurants in Henderson
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

My kids love the pizza and wings from here and they are good. The food is always good along with the service but the house salad here it awesome and what keeps me coming back.

Reviewed December 17, 2017

There were 8 people in our party. I think we all agreed that the pizza is really good and if my review was based on food alone I'd easily give it 4 or 4.5 stars. The problem was the service. Half way through the meal almost all of us needed refills. When the waiter checked on us he said he'd take care of it. About 10 minutes later we still didn't have the drinks and asked a waitress about the refills, still nothing. Another 10-15 minutes later our waiter finally brought the refills along with our check. In spite of the bad beverage service, we still left a moderate tip, not as generous as we normally would leave. Then about 15 minutes later, as we finished our drinks, the waiter came over and asked if we would move to another table to make room for another large party. What???

My daughter's boyfriend said, wow, I've never been asked to leave a restaurant before. The waiter said, no you don't have to leave, we just need this table for other guests. If there was another table that they wanted us to move to, why didn't they just seat the other people there? Granted, we were there probably 90 minutes, but considering it took nearly half an hour to get refills, that wasn't really our fault. If we hadn't already given him a tip, I promise he wouldn't have gotten one at that point.

I had read other bad reviews regarding the poor service here, and I can confirm it is really bad. Enough so that we won't be going back even though the food was really good.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

Casual and Friendly place. The pizza is really good. Salads are okay. Good place to stop across the street from GVR casino.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Great sports bar pizza place, love the fresh potato chips and assorted dipping sauces. Great choice of pizza with unconventional toppings. Quick and efficient service.

Reviewed March 27, 2017

My brother found this place and took me to eat dinner there when I visited him. The wrap is AMAZING & the pizza was pretty darn good too. Kick back atmosphere - great for any occassion (hang out with friends, watch a game, dinner with the family). Recommend!!