“Giant Pizza and GREAT Taste too!”
Review of Napoli Pizza

Napoli Pizza
Ranked #171 of 792 Restaurants in Henderson
Reviewed October 17, 2016

I love this place for a lot of reasons, but the most is that the pizza is always good and it tastes consistently good. The wings are also really good. I have gotten many items from the menu including hot and cold sandwiches and dinners like chicken Parmesan and it was always good. I take out a lot but I do eat there sometimes and they just remodeled so it's very nice inside too.

1  Thank paulkessin

Reviewed October 14, 2016

We ordered a delivery from our place on the south strip. (We were tired of going out.) The girl that I talked to over the phone was very nice. We ordered an XL meat lover's pizza. They said that it would take about an hour and a half, and it did--so don't order for deliver if you want in less than an hour.

The delivery guy came with this HUGE box that took up half of our six person kitchen table. The slices weren't cut into triangles--they were cut into squares because the pizza was so HUGE. I liked the crust--it wasn't too thick and the pizza had a great taste to it. I loved the cheese and the meats that they used. They also gave us a bag with paper plates, napkins, etc. That made it nice because we didn't have to dirty any of our dishes.

This was our first experience with this pizza joint. My teenage son says that we have to order from this place the next time we stay in the south strip area. To feed a whole family of 5 for two meals for the price is worth it to me! The pizza prices look a little high when ordering, but when you take in account that five people can eat for two meals, that makes me believe that it is worth every penny.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

Great pepperoni pizza. Plain and simple! There's also a huge menu if pepperoni pizza isn't your thing..

Reviewed February 10, 2016 via mobile

I ordered the lunch special; 2 slices and a drink which cost $5.99. What a good deal and the slices are HUGE! The pizza was pretty good and the soda was large. Their menu is quite extensive and they have many lunch specials and "anytime" specials. Staff needs to appreciate customers; a smile and especially a thank you goes a long way. Having negative employees working the counter (or any employee/owner coming from the back kitchen to the front where any customer can see them) can seriously hurt a business and there is just too many Italian/pizza restaurants in the area that will happily take unappreciated customers.

1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

This was my favorite place when I lived in Henderson. I hadn't been there in several years but was back around thanksgiving. It's just as good as I remembered. You can get gluten-free pizza. My favorite place for pizza, and probably any food, in Henderson.

1  Thank AWC280