“I love this place......”
Review of Supermex Restaurant & Cantina - CLOSED

Supermex Restaurant & Cantina
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I love SuperMex. I started going to the original SuperMex in Huntington Beach, Ca. when I was a teenager and it is still my favorite Mexican Restaurant. It may not be authentic Mexican food but it is just the way I like it.

Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We think it's excellent. The bean sauce with large chips taste great. I order the chili verde - man it's good. I order it every time. My wife likes it too (and she's not a mexican food fan).

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Me and my colleagues have tried this restaurant several times. Mainly because I like the chips and salsa they give you. But, after several visits we've decided to not go back. The service is just horrible. The wait staff seem perpetually annoyed by the presence of customers! Don't bother making a special request - like more soda. All you'll get is a frown and MAYBE 10 minutes later a refill. If you're lucky. The food is average - just like any other mom-n-pop Mexican restaurant you can find in Las Vegas. The tables are crowded and the way they are situated you can hear your neighbor's conversation a lot better than your own table's. The last time we went we finally had to tell them (after 45 minutes!) we had to leave and go back to work and just cancel our order. When our food finally came a couple of minutes later there was no apology - nothing was taken off the bill. Group pact to never go back . . .

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 11, 2008

Love this place! the food is good and not too pricey.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 7, 2008

The food is good, but the service is not the greatest.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook