1,026 results
All reviews yogurt make your own waffles gas station las vegas free breakfast the breakfast area beds were very comfortable would stay here again very nice hotel pleasant stay close to the airport easy access great place to stay fitness room desk clerk short drive hot breakfast
Reviewed July 27, 2018

This is a modern hotel where rooms are accessed from an interior corridor. Our room was very nice with microwave and refrigerator, although the refrigerator did not have a separate freezer compartment. Staff were all very pleasant. We arrived between 3:00 and 4:00 in the afternoon and I went by the front desk to confirm that check in time was 4:00. The lady at the desk said yes, but the room was ready so we could check in now, which was appreciated because it was a very hot day. I used the fitness center which is open 24 hours. Breakfast and the breakfast room were very good. This seems like a quality operation.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Maya F, General Manager at Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Lawrence5279,
Thanks so much for the detailed feedback. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 24, 2018

You can't go wrong staying at this property; your treated very important to them and it shows in their service. They can't do enough for you, what ever you need they will make every effort to fill your needs. There is no question my next trip in this area this is where I will be staying!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hey bobsorensonbobs,

Thanks so much for your stay. It was a pleasure to have you here. We hope to see you and your family again! All the best.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this property when an unexpected dust storm placed itself in the way of my travels. I stopped early and all the rooms vacated had not been cleaned. The person at the front desk offered to allow me to sit in the lobby until my room was cleaned. As soon as one came up I was checked in quickly and efficiently. When I got to the floor the cleaning staff was in the hallway. I asked for additional coffee since it was going to be a long day. No questions asked I was given 8 pods of coffee. The room was large and the bed and pillows very comfy. The coffee was good while sitting in a chair with my legs up. Breakfast was good and again staff very friendly. This is a beautiful property with a very nice pool and fitness center. Give it a try.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

LeeG,

I am so glad you were able to take cover during the weather delays. Thank you for your feedback. We hold you come see us again.

Reviewed July 21, 2018

We arrived about one hour early for check-in and our room was ready. The room was quite large and nicely decorated. My children enjoyed the pool. Breakfast was good. I was offered a goodie snack bag upon check-out as a club member. The price was very reasonable as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dawn P:

Thanks so much for allowing us to host you and your family during your travels. Don't forget to see us again next year.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

This is one of the very few Best Western Hotels in the Las Vegas area that actually upgrades Diamond Rewards members to a great room, this time to a 2 room King Suite.
Check in was pleasant and quick. The pool was a welcome amenity in 125 degree weather. A great pub/restaurant is right across their parking lot. Will come back again and again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Maya F, General Manager at Best Western Plus St. Rose Pkwy/Las Vegas South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Hi Gent47,

Thanks for the review! We love that you have decided to make this your home. The two bedroom suite is a wonderful option for a spacious stay. We look forward to your return!

Have a great summer!