All reviewsfront deskroom was cleangreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast stafflas vegaseasy accessyogurtgreat roomwould stay here againking suiteoff the stripminute driveinnspetstarbucksnv
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Fabulous Hotel located in Henderson,Nevada not on the strip which makes it very relaxing and enjoyable. I do not like staying at casino resorts due to the excessive smoke. This place had no smoke and the best amenities pool and jacuzzi, gym and coffee and tea in the lobby all day. They also had fridge and microwave and small coffee maker in room. Not a lot of places offer that anymore. They also offer a free breakfast which is not just a continental breakfast. They had eggs, bacon, yogurt oatmeal waffles. everyday it changed and it was completely free. what more can you ask for the location was perfect for those who want a quiet relaxing vacation off the strip.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2018

This is Henderson's/Las Vegas' best kept secret! This hotel is FABULOUS. It's like new, in appearance. The rooms are immaculate. The service is quick and the employees are always happy and friendly. I loved using the fitness center that offered a lot of options. I just love this hotel and won't stay anywhere else.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

I attended a conference in July 2018 and was referred to this hotel when the previous hotel booked up. I had no idea what to expect. Upon arrival I was surprised to find it met my expectations. The premises were very clean, even though they allowed pets -- you would never have known. My room was clean, spotless, very nice.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

I stayed at the Hampton for a business trip and the rooms were clean, the staff was helpful, the beds are comfortable and the experience was great. The location is 15-20 min from the strip. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family wanting to visit Las Vegas!

Reviewed July 24, 2018

This location allows pets. The lobby and halls smelled like dogs and was not what I was hoping for or expecting in a Hilton hotel. Overall was not terrible, but definitely not somewhere I'd stay again. It's probably a great place to stay if you have pets.

1  Thank edahl2018
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas South, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Dear edahl2018,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the unpleasant smell during your stay and have addressed this with our housekeeping team. We understand that travel is very important and try to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope you will consider staying with us In the future.