Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews lazy river wave pool season pass kids area bigger kids private pool water shoes dole whip inner tubes friendly lifeguards the desert heat family fun day all ages pepperoni pizza avoid crowds a lot of fun lockers
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Very fun experience with the kids, we had a good deal and took our young children along. I would recommend going on a weekday since we went on a weekend and it felt a little crowded

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

The Cowabunga Bay team is awesome. My mom, my daughter, and I went today. We were frustrated trying to get our online tickets from Groupon. The staff (Celeste & Ashley) knew we were frustrated but remained calm helpful and patient the whole time. We went in the park but within the first 30 min, my mom began to fill faint and weak. I wasnt even sure she could walk to the front. I told the same two ladies what was going on. They rushed into action, got my mom an ice pack and gave us tickets to return. We are so thankful!

1  Thank Shaavon L
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Our family is from Florida and we have visited tons of water parks......this has probably been the worst one we have been to.

We attended on a weekday and the there was no crowd at all. It was 7 bucks to park and about 125 dollars for the three of us. If your child is over 48 inches they pay full price.

We had no problem finding chairs near the wave pool and were eager to ride some rides. The first ride we rode was Surfing USA. This ride should not even be operating! You lye down on a rubber mat and race head first down the slide in your own designated lane. We have been on several slides like this at different parks. The life guard gives you instructions before riding and part of the instructions are "if you get stuck just wiggle" ...huh? I didn't think much of it until we rode it. My 7 years old son got stuck midway through the ride and had to exit at that point. Even adults we getting stuck midway through the ride. This is not normal. They need to fix this and then reopen it. Every ride we rode.....and we rode all but one....people were getting stuck at various points and even while on innertubes. One slide was closed and the life guard stated that the ride was closed because everyone was getting stuck so they are adding more jets to the slide. They All Need This!

Also the "Wild Surf Big Kahuna" ride had about 30 people in line. We decided to wait. After being in line for about 10 minutes we finally saw riders on the slide. Then another 10 minutes went by. Doing the math it would be a couple of hours so we never rode it. We couldn't figure out what the hold up was until we saw employees trying to inflate more tubes for the ride. We went to the other side of the park and same problem. There was little to no line for the slides but they didn't have enough tubes blown up so you had to wait at the bottom for a life time. It was really ridiculous. The parking lot was 1/3 full I could only imagine how bad it would have been on a busy day.

As a side note, there was a lighting storm that came through and they were trying to evacuate the pool and rides. We were in the wave pool at the time. All of a sudden lifeguards blew their whistles and then made an odd twirling motion with their fingers. We had no clue what they were doing. Then one life guard was trying to yell over the music that was playing. No mega phone. No cone to speak through like every other water park we have been too. You couldn't under stand what was going on.

We ate there and it was typical theme park prices but the food was decent.

I read the rules prior to going and it stressed absolute no outside food or drinks or coolers. I saw people with coolers being allowed in. I asked the staff and they strayed that as long as it's only bottled water in the cooler. It would be nice of their website stated that.

Overall this water park had potential as a
good small attraction if they made some improvements. It wasn't worth the 200 dollars we spent on admission, parking, food and drinks.

4  Thank shelby r
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

This waterpark has the best water slide I've ever been on at a water park! It wasn't very busy when we went so there weren't really any ques yay!

Reviewed June 25, 2017

We stopped off in Vegas and took our granddaughters (teens) here on our way to Grand Canyon. They loved it. It was very hot that day and luckily we were their early enough to obtain a lounge cabana for the day. We had our own attendant (Ashley) who made sure we kept hydrated and fed. The only negative thing we could say is that the wave pool was closed that day which would have added to our enjoyment. I had already purchased our tickets online at Groupon and this was our only full day in Vegas.